Client File Load Fail

QueenXian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2006
wen try nd get on2 ma srva it dnt cum up the notice board, i looked at the m2server nd it sed Client File Load Fail. does ne1 no how 2 get rid of the error pls?

/Xian

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
QueenXian said:
nope that din work >.<

/Xian

lol try downloading ragnars files from near the end of his thread (working ones) and just put your envir folder in them :)

Upvote 0

ali-g

Permanently Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2006
In a box.
lol i had same prob i no this sorta off topic but i searched the forums for ageeeeeeeees like zidio would tell people to do :p:p and finally i found a thread and it told me blah blah i got on serv 30mins later serv fkd :p

edit: not saying thats gna happen 2 urs :p

/ali-g

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
ali-g said:
lol i had same prob i no this sorta off topic but i searched the forums for ageeeeeeeees like zidio would tell people to do :p:p and finally i found a thread and it told me blah blah i got on serv 30mins later serv fkd :p

edit: not saying thats gna happen 2 urs :p

/ali-g

thats why i suggested gettin a differ set of server files and adding his/her envir ect.

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Hint, its not the files lol... coz once i change them back to 127.0.0.1 it works fine but once there set to my network IP it just doesnt seem to wanna work :S quite annoying really as it used to work... ports allowed 7000 7100 7200 3000, which is all i need as far as i know.

/FireUp
/Xian

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
im taking a guess you're using the m2server i translated. that error occures when you have it set in !Setup to load mir.dat as the client from withing the Mir200 folder, but there is no file there with that name

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
urmm well i changed it all back to offline ip and i still get the error but the server works still, didnt used to get it tbh lol :S oh well now to figure out how to make this work on my network.

EDIT: screen shot of error once i try to run my server on my network IP.
All gates work fine. This accures after i select my character. Seen it before somewhere but cant remember what i have to do :S

Last edited:
Upvote 0