client prob

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
hello

ok i have holy server up and running now and have found the client within the files but they are all in chinese so i took a client from another holy server i play.

i can connect to the server with correct name as server get to char screen creat chars but when i click to go into game it gets to connecting to server but has wrong name of server connecting too.

How do i correct this problem as this is the 1st mir3 server i have tried to build im kinda stuck with what programs you use to configure this exe.

cheers

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
also, i managed to connect to serv yesterday, now i cannot get on what so ever just goes to a black screen after the notice board, also iam getting 100% cpu usage when client is running dont know whats going on tbh, wanabee has rebooted the server several times, i have rebooted my net and my machine but i can no longer connect to the server, any help would be appreciated.

many thanks.

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
ok i have check the setup file and can see nothing that would cause a problem.

attached screenie i wont to know how to change the txt saying connecting to server name as it is showing another server which isnt mine i have just used the exe and have changed the ips ect with the list maker but this bit i dont seem to be able to change.

Attachments

• loginprob.JPG
    loginprob.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
ok problem semi sorted i have changed the exe to the mir3 one in kaoris website and can now get in game woot,

but what i want to do is use the exe that has the pic of the women which say holly when you are iongame how do i set that exe up and what do i need to use.

sofar with the other exe i can get to char screen select char and then get blank screen entering game

Upvote 0