client saying offline but server is running.

smoochy boys on tour

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
hello
looking for some assistance please have followed this thread
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46235&highlight=crueldragon

to set up server have server running to post but know my client is saying offline when i try to connect i hae allowed all ports on router etc.

and could connect before i ran the reg server and netcheck but then got wrong client version so only thing that has changed is that im now running the holly logingate so kinda confused as to where the problem could be.

attached screenie of server running

dos this look right this is the only thing that is diffrent that i have turned on
which is the reg server.

[Setup]
LocalIP=127.0.0.1
RegPort=7010
SQLIP=127.0.0.1
Username=sa
Password=xxxx
MapName=0
Map_X=160
Map_Y=230
LoginPort=7000
LoginSrvPort=5500
LoginSrvIP=127.0.0.1
Account=Account
Game3G=Game3G
CruelDragon3GBaseData=CruelDragon3GBaseData
DispConnect=0
RegUser=1
ChangePassword=1
FindPassword=1
FindHum=1
DieToLift=1

Attachments

• runningserver.JPG
    runningserver.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Well could be the loging gate.

Could be that the information for the client is wrong in the listmake.exe

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Well could be the loging gate.

Could be that the information for the client is wrong in the listmake.exe

this is what is in the list maker, i have allowed port 7010 through my router, i have even tried deleting the reg server ini file but it didnt remake it's self and then gave errors about sql which is right as the ini wasnt their so i have put back in and still in same position.

Attachments

• listmaker.JPG
    listmaker.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
In your system tray bottom right I don't see the icon to show your SQL server is running but if you open it is the name of your SQL server the same as your server name?

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
In your system tray bottom right I don't see the icon to show your SQL server is running but if you open it is the name of your SQL server the same as your server name?

the sql version im running runns in the background so it dosnt show the icon in system tray

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
im finding this confuseing changeing the login gate to the other one in my files work i get in game useing the mir3 icon in my screenie and can lvl myself etc and do most things just noticed i cant take horse off other char and can no longer make items.

but when i put the reg server back on i get server offline useing the exe which has the pic of the lady on it and when i use the mir3 exe i also get to login and that is it dosnt go any further. so has to be something in config for the regserver this is what show holley ingame in the bottom left corner someone must know how to fix. please

ty

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
im finding this confuseing changeing the login gate to the other one in my files work i get in game useing the mir3 icon in my screenie and can lvl myself etc and do most things just noticed i cant take horse off other char and can no longer make items.

but when i put the reg server back on i get server offline useing the exe which has the pic of the lady on it and when i use the mir3 exe i also get to login and that is it dosnt go any further. so has to be something in config for the regserver this is what show holley ingame in the bottom left corner someone must know how to fix. please

ty

dos anyone have any idears how to resolve this.

Upvote 0