clu3less : siggys

smoochy boys on tour

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
heres a couple of siggys i have been asked to post by clu3less
leave C&C plz
(he gets acc back 2night so he will be able to post again)

1)

2)

I think that the 2nd 1 is better... but they arent as good as his old 'grass brush' siggy :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
sn00py said:
heres a couple of siggys i have been asked to post by clu3less
leave C&C plz
(he gets acc back 2night so he will be able to post again)

1)

2)

I think that the 2nd 1 is better... but they arent as good as his old 'grass brush' siggy :)

Text - Horrible on both

They actually look like normal images with crappy grass brush put on them, sorry m8 but they dont look real :/.

/J34lY

Last edited:

sn00py

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
JealY said:
Text - Horrible on both

They actually look like normal images with crappy grass brush put on them, sorry m8 but they dont look real :/.

/J34lY

clu3less ere... make your mind up... 'normal images' ... 'dont look real' ???

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
They look ok, 2nd one is the best and I personally like it. Not keen on the first one, not too bad sigs Clu3 :) Keep it up, keep trying =D

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
First time he posts his own work, and guess what... it sucks.

Figured.

Have to agree with everyone else. I don't think you did anything but use the grass brush and add some text to an image you found somewhere.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Ragnar said:
First time he posts his own work, and guess what... it sucks.

Figured.

Have to agree with everyone else. I don't think you did anything but use the grass brush and add some text to an image you found somewhere.

Nobody else is saying that, just me, but i guess other people don't have the eye™

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
FUT... i notice how you post on everybodys graphic thread... but nobody has ever seen you make a graphic... fire away son

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
FUT... i notice how you post on everybodys graphic thread... but nobody has ever seen you make a graphic... fire away son

dont turn into steish dude.

w00t84 said:
I am going to say this once, I think those who can't do gfx and don't have a self-made sig which is good in their signature should be posting what they think here

my reply applies here;

JealY said:
okay then, people who don't play football professionaly dont know anything about the game, this is what your implying.

doesn't matter what they can do with a bunch of programs, it's not about that, it's about imagination and how far yours can go.

IMO.

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
JealY said:
dont turn into steish dude.

/J34lY

what do you mean by that? im just saying... he likes to tell other people that they are sh1t but he hasnt shown if hes any good... and to be fk1n honest im getting quite annoyed with people like him.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I'm not the best at graphics, but I do know my hand-made art, i know my advertising, I know my typography and I know my photography.

I prefer themed pieces. I haven't done graphics for aaaages, I prefer painting on walls now :ppunk:

this is from about a year ago I think..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 21

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Like the siggys just about. font needs improving but you know that and you know my opinions of the grass brush. 4/10 respectivly

Fut like the pice maybe needs to be sharpened up, good relative font but again lacks the sharpness it deserves.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
FUTURA said:
I'm not the best at graphics, but I do know my hand-made art, i know my advertising, I know my typography and I know my photography.

I prefer themed pieces. I haven't done graphics for aaaages, I prefer painting on walls now :ppunk:

FUT - 1

Clu3 - 0

:/... see what i mean clu3?

/J34lY

ali-g

Permanently Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2006
In a box.
FUTURA said:

wow thats a gd pic :O
nice

ali

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well to be honest then fut. we have different tatse... cos in my opinion yours is sucky... so its 50/50

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I'm with Clue, I really don't like that lol... It looks like a 9 year old's work, no offence FUT. I'd give it like a 3-4/10, I know you don't care about my opinion but oh well :P