(CMir Files) - Name Not Decided

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Exp rate
5, exp buff until 40, then gradually drops off as you unlock more of the content.

Drop Rate
Custom, there will be a realistic chance of obtaining desired items, this does not mean they will drop too often
however players who frequently hunt will be rewarded for their efforts.
Classes
We are using the Crystal files which means all 5 classes are available, however the archer will most likely be disabled due to imbalance issues.
however this may not be the case, this will be decided on a later date once testing has totally been completed.
Skills
Also included in the Crystal files are some new skills, however we have added a few of our own spells thus far, hoping to add more complex skills for future expansions.
Maps
The original Mir 2 content is intact, along with various maps that are included in the files along with numerous Mir 3 maps.
Quests
There are many quests also already included within these files, along with the addition of around 30 quests that we have added.​

Any questions will happily be answered, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: (C+ Files) - Name Not Decided

they're Crystal files, not C+ files :)

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

Thanks for pointing that out, corrected.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Would of been interested if it wasn't low rate, even medium rate would of made me interested. However I wish you good luck with it.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

Would of been interested if it wasn't low rate, even medium rate would of made me interested. However I wish you good luck with it.

By what you define as low rate, how long would it take you to achieve level 40? 50? 60?

Perhaps once the beta is up you could give it a go, maybe its not as slow as you imagined it to be.

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

By what you define as low rate, how long would it take you to achieve level 40? 50? 60?

Well I would find a server where reaching around level 40 is quick, then after that it slows down, I find doing the grind to 40 really boring because I have done it so many times.

Lets say 1-40 took around 2-3 days(playing 3-4 hours a day), then levels beyond 40 took much longer, I find at 40 the game opens up a lot more and you can go to most of the bosses in game, and you have plenty of spells, spells are the one thing I hate about the early grind, you have hardly any until around 26+. This is all based off the euro style which I am sure your server won't be all about.

Superstar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2011

From what I understand, it will be as you described, fast to begin then a gradual decline in lvl speed. Never played Mir2 but this looks exciting.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

Well I would find a server where reaching around level 40 is quick, then after that it slows down, I find doing the grind to 40 really boring because I have done it so many times.

Lets say 1-40 took around 2-3 days(playing 3-4 hours a day), then levels beyond 40 took much longer, I find at 40 the game opens up a lot more and you can go to most of the bosses in game, and you have plenty of spells, spells are the one thing I hate about the early grind, you have hardly any until around 26+. This is all based off the euro style which I am sure your server won't be all about.

Pretty much nail on the head, intending for the new content to "playable" within a week or two, not to say the content would be easy and you'd be able to tare through it, will be interesting to see how it pans out. Hopefully people like it during beta phase.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Then maybe don't advertise it as a x2 exp low rate lol I think that's pretty off putting to most. x2 euro is slow as hell

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015

Then maybe don't advertise it as a x2 exp low rate lol I think that's pretty off putting to most. x2 euro is slow as hell

Done some testing last night, and yeah, it is "slow as hell" updated main post to x5, seems a steady but not too fast leveling speed, will find out more in beta phase.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
any idea when will this be up?

Working hard with my week off work to ensure atleast a beta for this weekend, also in talks with someone to further develop some custom spells / AI's whilst i'm at university, will most likely open a beta to anyone who wants to try it this weekend.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Working hard with my week off work to ensure atleast a beta for this weekend, also in talks with someone to further develop some custom spells / AI's whilst i'm at university, will most likely open a beta to anyone who wants to try it this weekend.

that would be good , it will decrease the amount of work ur doing by making actual players play and while their playing it will turn for you as testing
and perhaps you can reward bug explorers and the top 5 testers with something when it comes live?

just an idea and wish u luck with the server mate.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
that would be good , it will decrease the amount of work ur doing by making actual players play and while their playing it will turn for you as testing
and perhaps you can reward bug explorers and the top 5 testers with something when it comes live?

just an idea and wish u luck with the server mate.

I defiantly like that idea, however i'm not sure there will be a good amount of users up for testing it, although we'll see how it goes, hopefully even a few people are interested ^^