cnt logg into my m8s priv server how cums?

Join Discord

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
darkdestroyer said:
he is at his dads house unless sum 1 soo kind nuff to host it for us any volenters?

There is a thread in upcomming server's about some1 willing to host a server.

DarkXXX said:
which 1 is it :S
lol
ip.jpg

212.159.13.49 Is the one you wan't :)

darkdestroyer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2004
an sumbody give me a ip of a server tht is working now i dnt think it might be my files so i wanna tes it
ty

AlphaTrace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Newcastle'ish
Beesle well done, you gave him the IP that has nothing to do with his server lol.

Darkdestroyer you will need to make sure that inside your routers configuration that you can forward the ports 7000,7100,7200 and 3000 to your server LAN IP (192.168.8.4). If you can't do that you will need to delve into the DMZ, which I refuse to help you with (I hate routers).

darkdestroyer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2004
ok i dnt kno wht the hell u talkin about lol i just wanted an ip :S lol
van u give me a ip frm a server

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
AlphaTrace said:
Beesle well done, you gave him the IP that has nothing to do with his server lol.

I gave him his External IP adress - I did ask him is he wanted the one so every1 can connect to it but he just said which 1 so I gave him his DNS IP

AlphaTrace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Newcastle'ish
...yae you did Beelse, but you didn't state why. There is no reason I can see why a server owner would want to know the IP of their DNS server for MirServer reasons. A DNS address is not the IP address of his router on the internet.

Darkdestroyer. If you cannot configure your router I think you will find your gonna be at a loss very soon.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
right how can i configerate my router then??
cos ive forwaded the ports on my xp firewall and that diid bugga all, so how do i get into my router?

btw isnt that the right ip that beelse gave me then?

AlphaTrace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Newcastle'ish
No Beelse gave you the IP address of a system which translates domain names into IP addresses (nothing you need to know about).

If you want your IP address... visit one of the many whatsmyip sites. I have no idea how to configure your router, but a informed guess would be to goto http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1

superspellman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2004
right im totally confused now so darkdestroyer, we guna have to find sum1 to host it :P

darkdestroyer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2004
lol yea but i tried making my own server and how the hell u get those amours on m8