Code 10000 Error

Join Discord

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Hi People

Im playing on goddark server and i seem to recive this error msg and its cuts me off the server, anyone any idears ive also checked my bios and flashed it
all the other people are fine and, aint got the same situeation as me.

im also running on a

Intel pentium dual core (™) 3.20 proccesor
2 gig ram
7900 Gforce Gfix card sli
Nvida chip set
assus (model) p5nd2
service pack 3

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
yeh i can see that but i never recives this error 2 days ago or on tnt so i give up i read a post earlyer about it and sumit to do with bios and disable the fps or sumit with i done and check .. and still nothing its becomeing a joke

Upvote 0

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
yo dude duno if this will help but I get this all the time when im playing mir 1.4 on my desktop but I never get it when im using my laptop which is actually more powerfull. If ya got a laptop use it for mir which is what I do. Dunno if that helps but at least its somthing :S

Upvote 0

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
i used to get a prob on one of my PCs wen i used to play euro... but not on the other lol. i think i adjusted the .exe to be compatable in windows2000.

if u have no idea what im on about lol do the following....

right click the mir.exe -> properties -> compatability tab.

tick the box that says "run this programme in compatibility mode for" then in the drop down menu select windows2000

that seemed to fix the prob for me, but as i sed was on euro and was some time ago so cant be sure of the error lol. but this one looks familiar.

hope it hlps

/Torni

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
its most probably a chipset nforce problem.. i heard of this a long time ago but was refered to nforce2 and if i'm not wrong P5ND2 should have nforce4..

any how try looking in your bios advanced settings if u have a voice reffering to the FSB Spread Spectrum which should most probably have a field to disable it.. if u can disable it and save and close the bios and re-try..

do not upgrade the bios.. its useless.. if u don't know how to do this i'm quite sure it will be written in ur user manual of the mb.. (if u dont have it u can try downloading it from asus support website) or from this link if ur 100% sure that u got a P5ND2

Upvote 0

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008
Hi People

Im playing on goddark server and i seem to recive this error msg and its cuts me off the server, anyone any idears ive also checked my bios and flashed it
all the other people are fine and, aint got the same situeation as me.

im also running on a

Intel pentium dual core (™) 3.20 proccesor
2 gig ram
7900 Gforce Gfix card sli
Nvida chip set
assus (model) p5nd2
service pack 3

you get this code when your motherboard conflicts with mir ( or you are using some sort of cheat programme) lol

/GODrayna (GODark Staff)

Upvote 0