Code Red but with different name

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Hello we are happy to announce code red is going to be up shortly but we need to find a host for our computers will not be able to host because of internet connection please post a comment with your previouse experiences of hosting if u wish to host u will have a gm space for this

Thank you CODE RED TEAM!!!

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Never hosted server... But oh well.

Got 8 meg line, never had problem with it.

AMD Athlon (tm) 64X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.21 Ghz

System Type: 32-bit operrating system.

Will give the team 24/7 remote acces to the hosting computer.

Give me a pm if your intrested.

or

Add my msn [email protected]

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

or

surely thats the PC u play on, so if u host on there... wot u gonna play on? lol...

Hello we are happy to announce code red is going to be up shortly but we need to find a host for our computers will not be able to host because of internet connection please post a comment with your previouse experiences of hosting if u wish to host u will have a gm space for this

Thank you CODE RED TEAM!!!
info on server? lol

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
same as old code red but we will add more items we did do a post but i thikn old host got it banned on lomcn so we changed names and server team if it goes up we will ask for another host if not then ill just have to ask u to tell me about more servers coz im getin bored as hell n startin to go out drinking like every night lol thank guys

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Sorry post deserves one, server wasnt amazing either.

dukefail.jpg

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England

or

I'm curious why do you use two different hotmails? One for hosting a server, and one for paying £200 for a Euro Mir Armour =]

This thread is laughable at best, saying that your server is like 'old code red' doesn't help fuck all. As you've clearly shown your stupidity already.. I wish you a good day and I'd be amazed if this went up, let alone lasted =]

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
O.o if this is the old code red server files how the **** you got hold of em, and 4 the record code red wasnt banned its topic was closed due 2 ppl complainin about reboots/wipes while server was in testin aswell as an admin bein currupt

if this is the orig code red i suggest an admin deletes this post as its more than likely stolen

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
tats shut up the files arent stolen and it wasnt just locked so shh again i think id know i was one of the gms on the old server and for soul and smavid if u aint gna say sumit good dont say it at all instead of saying sumit u did sould n think ur cool

xXMotaXx

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
This thread is laughable at best, saying that your server is like 'old code red' doesn't help fuck all. As you've clearly shown your stupidity already.. I wish you a good day and I'd be amazed if this went up, let alone lasted =]

Two things i can say;

1 - :agree:

2 - :cop:

Glad people know how to put a bad server down :)

/Head

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
tats shut up the files arent stolen and it wasnt just locked so shh again i think id know i was one of the gms on the old server and for soul and smavid if u aint gna say sumit good dont say it at all instead of saying sumit u did sould n think ur cool

xXMotaXx

right obviously jam hasnt give u them files since hes just a puzzled as me, and it was only locked because jam requested it, if u like i can dig the topic out and prove it so dont tell me 2 shut up dick!!

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
That is one nice STFU image :) haven't heard much about this server in the past day, hows it going (ETA etc.) how many used to play the server

/Head

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
i think the max count eve had on at once was sumthing like 30 but that was a while ago.
Anyway whoever wishes to host this server pm me ur detail or send em in a reply to this it has a phew new maps and mobs and quite a phew new items high lvling last time i checked

Requirements: at least 8meg conection
reliable host
ect ect u all know whats normally needed

oh and tats jam gave tim the files n tim passed them to me because iw as going to host but it wont let me