combat arms

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i keep seein em all over >< propper annoying, but ppl seemto kik em quick enough for it not to ruin the match

mapadale

yeah i keep seein em all over >< propper annoying, but ppl seemto kik em quick enough for it not to ruin the match
It's since one of the VIP hacks was released as a public hack, that all the noobs have got it. Won't be long before Nexxon patch it.

mapadale

Well its now patched and their are still a load of cheaters ingame.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yup but people are actually fighting it now, every match i go in ppl seem to just kick em instantly. plus with the new random crate drops, alot of people are now elites, meaning even quicker kicking.

only games its really effected me in is overdose, where no one seems to care. so i dont play that anymore

i love elimination pro on quarantine map tho. and if u play 10 e pro matches in a week you win up to 10,000. got 4,000 in my last prize, another 4 games to play till i get my next crate :D

mapadale

yup but people are actually fighting it now, every match i go in ppl seem to just kick em instantly. plus with the new random crate drops, alot of people are now elites, meaning even quicker kicking.

only games its really effected me in is overdose, where no one seems to care. so i dont play that anymore

i love elimination pro on quarantine map tho. and if u play 10 e pro matches in a week you win up to 10,000. got 4,000 in my last prize, another 4 games to play till i get my next crate :D
I've noticed the high end number of elite mods now, which is awsome. Kick the ******** out of game.

Only played the Pro once lastnight and did notice a couple of people hacking, but nothing like it was compared previously to what it was.

Got myself a couple of crates as well, but need to wait till end of month for key to open the bloody things lol....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why end of month? you know the crates only last 7 days right?

its abit lame the amount of black crates which drop over grey crates, but i suppose they're jus trying to get some money. so i dont get excited when i see a crate drop, specially since you gotta pay 1900 gp to open it, and its usually always an m16 mod which u get for a day.

mapadale

why end of month? you know the crates only last 7 days right?

its abit lame the amount of black crates which drop over grey crates, but i suppose they're jus trying to get some money. so i dont get excited when i see a crate drop, specially since you gotta pay 1900 gp to open it, and its usually always an m16 mod which u get for a day.
Shiz thats not fair, I've not got the Nx for the key to open the black ones.....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
aye, its annoying you gotta pay to open the black ones, but least they still have the grey ones which u can buy with gp i suppose.

ive played over 10 elimination+ games now, jus waiting for end of week so i can get my free money :P

mapadale

aye, its annoying you gotta pay to open the black ones, but least they still have the grey ones which u can buy with gp i suppose.

ive played over 10 elimination+ games now, jus waiting for end of week so i can get my free money :P
It's bloody annoying as I keep getting loads of the black case's.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Never knew people still played CAE until i noticed Fal online the other day so i entered his room and wiped him out :001_tongue:.

Do you like the new black/grey case system? i hate it, get so many cases it just makes you spend money and at the end of it all you get EXP/GP bonus, it's a waste, the odds on getting a permanent weapon is 1000000/1.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
iv met 2 ppl who have perm weapons, but yeah, mostly its just the m36 modded.

mapadale

Never knew people still played CAE until i noticed Fal online the other day so i entered his room and wiped him out :001_tongue:.

Do you like the new black/grey case system? i hate it, get so many cases it just makes you spend money and at the end of it all you get EXP/GP bonus, it's a waste, the odds on getting a permanent weapon is 1000000/1.
It's bloody annoying.

I'd rather payout for the weapons than the cases that don't always have anything good in them.

As for Fal, lol we had a one on one and he lost by commiting suicide on last hit lol.....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i was being distracted by a lass in my room so was tryin to hurry the game up lol.

but to be fair, i was losing pretty badly anyway lol

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
id have beat u if u didnt cheat with a sniper. was unfair odds with my poor g36 scope. :P

mapadale

id have beat u if u didnt cheat with a sniper. was unfair odds with my poor g36 scope. :P
lol, it's the only way I play.

It's actually very funny as well, as people call you a hacker all the time when your sat in a tower and one shot hitting them. Sniper is part of the game though...........

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol, it's the only way I play.

It's actually very funny as well, as people call you a hacker all the time when your sat in a tower and one shot hitting them. Sniper is part of the game though...........

You good with a sniper map? i been practicing alot with sniper lately, maybe 1v1 sometime? made a short clip on how i improved with sniper it's on my youtube channel somewere.

p.s Fal leave lomcn and join a decent clan lol.

edit:..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_IgvV4VO2Q