combat arms

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol don't aim for headshots! pure noobish! aim for the balls! ;)

Few more people from here playing it then, might have to come on and show you all how it's done :D.

mapadale

lol don't aim for headshots! pure noobish! aim for the balls! ;)

Few more people from here playing it then, might have to come on and show you all how it's done :D.
Why is aiming for the head 'Noobish' as you so put it, anyone can hit a player in the nuts. Anyone with any skill will always go for the head shot, nut shot you have a higher chance of not getting.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Why is aiming for the head 'Noobish' as you so put it, anyone can hit a player in the nuts. Anyone with any skill will always go for the head shot, nut shot you have a higher chance of not getting.

Mate i was only joking, How is hitting them in the head skill but the nuts is not? are the nuts biggier to aim at? =s, no it's just 2 different spots, i have more headshots then nut kills anyway so no skill rec there matey.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nut shots are usually harder to get imo, i naturally aim at their head, only get nutshots by pure fluke usually.

mapadale

Mate i was only joking, How is hitting them in the head skill but the nuts is not? are the nuts biggier to aim at? =s, no it's just 2 different spots, i have more headshots then nut kills anyway so no skill rec there matey.
My nut shot isn't to bad and 90% of the time it's just pure fluke that I get them. my head shots are about 8/10, though wished my damn siggy would bloody update.

I can see where you are coming from though, I just feel that headshot requires more skill to get first shot on. But then this is from my sniper training in army when I was younger.

Last edited:

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
were i make an account made 1 on launcher last night still no email from them lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
My nut shot isn't to bad and 90% of the time it's just pure fluke that I get them. my head shots are about 8/10, though wished my damn siggy would bloody update.

I can see where you are coming from though, I just feel that headshot requires more skill to get first shot on. But then this is from my sniper training in army when I was younger.

When you did that sigy did you put your user name or the character name?, i put user name which did the same thing as that, then i put my character name then it worked.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
When you did that sigy did you put your user name or the character name?, i put user name which did the same thing as that, then i put my character name then it worked.

I'm not sure on this but if you used Capitals at all I think that could effect it too.

Also do they do clan wars in this game?

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah clan wars are sweet. lomcn clan has never won one tho :P

mapadale

I used my character name, might try it with my username later.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
If you send £50 to my paypal I can sort it out for you ;) kidding. I think they got a ingame shop just go have a look.