Comments on my Forums

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alii

www.askanadminbeforeyouadvertiseyoursite.com/mong

Welcome back to Froobed, now in version 3. We're a MMORPG (massive multi-player online role playing game) development forums.

We provide download links to server downloads, giving you a chance to create your own online game, with a range of guides to help you with creating it.

We're the most 100% helpful + clean community.

We've just currently baught a new lisence, version 3.6.8 for $188.
And we've baught a vBSeo.
We've also baught a new Skin called Enlighten Skin from ExtremePixels.com

What is vBulletin?
vBulletin (abbreviated as vB) is a commercial Internet forum package produced by Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Written in PHP using a MySQL database server.

What is vBSeo?
vBSeo is a vBulletin Search Engine Optimization.

Thanks, and i'm glad you chose us as your community.

Alii

It's not a copy of Ragezone, it may have the same structure as it, but its not ragezone. You can't do nothing about it, i've baugh the vbulletin and i can do whatever i'd like. And if your on about the threads, its not your threads, they were made by normal members, its up to them to take action. And thats my old address, i no longer live there. And you've got my surname wrong.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
No.1 - you have copied 100% Ragezone and even took Ragezone content.
No.2 - You have copied my Guide's and not made even a passing mention it was written by me.
No.3 - You cannot advertise your site unless allowed to by the power above.

So - Delete the thread you made in the Mir3 sections - made you own !!

Alii

I didn't know what guides i copied, from who etc. But i was hoping people would see and if it was theres, they'd sign up and say it was, so i can edit the thread and say 'All credit to: (name)'. If you want i'll put special thanks or I'll delete it, up to you.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
just go away and dont return you maggot infested copycat.

I read your begging for donations otherwise Ragezone may go down, therefore it looks as if his forum may have come at an oppurtune time. :D

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
If you could, you would. Then you would make a smaller forum and let that build.
Or are we talking WoW currency? OH HO HO.

Alii

End of the day MentaL, i personally think your forums is better then mine. I'm sure my forums won't get populer, but it's there. It's there for people.

It's a clean forum, so it's easier to find things and people might want that. We don't take donations because we don't need them and joy is 100% free. And it's there incase your forums does go down.

And mental, you wantted LOMCN to shut down because you can't stand that they're getting all your members. Stop moaning.

AluCard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2006
STFU with your crappy forum it sucks like hell and isnt usefull waste of space.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why does everyone insist on stealing other ppls content? you have basically just pasted ragezone into your crap forum. do you actually have anyone on your forum who knows anything about any of those server files? no, i thought not. so its going to look great when a member says

"i dont understand this part of the guide"

and you say

"oh, erm, ull have to goto ragezone to get help, i only stole that guide, i dont have a clue how to do it myself"

nice one!!!

if i were still a mod id ban you from this forum. but i hope my status among current moderators will mean someone else will do it for me.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Farphit i can understand you point completely.

But the thing is he's opening a forum to help people :S yes ok its similar if not the same as ragezones

but im sure there are many others like that too.

I can't understand why people flip straight off this guys been given no chance recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.