common -.-

Join Discord

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
common lol, there is 11 Dm2 severs online, and the majority of them have less than 5 players... you guys got to stop making bloddy servers n play them, and 1/2 of you aint even using your files, ur using som1 elses -.-, its getting perfetic, seeing as half of people who make them, host them on thier pc's which are unable to, also they cant actually do anything properly (thats why i dont try make severs :P, i just like making **** maps),

who else agrees that all these severs is like having 10 parties on at time time at 1 school, 10% go to 1, 10% to anuva, when you could all work together and have one massive party.. (server), which would have 100+ users, as i havnt seen one DM2 with 100+ let alone 60+ players except D cronicles

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
ye, its like having 10 girls n 10 boys, all in couples... why not just hav one big massive gang bang?

people like differant types of servers, so obviously everyone aint gunna be on the same server, but imo as soon as someone brings up a half decent server its going to get the majority of 2.3 population playing it.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I totally get where your coming from on this one mate. Most people start a server, and if they are unable to become " Good " on the server. Whether it is due to low exp rate or that fact that the server has been up to long for them to get a high level. Then most people wont play it, people travel round servers in groups. Mostly friends and that.

You just need to wait for one really good server to come out, which has alot to offer in all departments, then you'll get what you want. A large community :]