Cores Overheating?

Join Discord

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Well i have just installed Windows XP Pro 64 bit Edition, and i noticed that speedfan now shows "Core 0" and "Core 1", along with there tempretures. My previous version of windows (Windows xp pro 32 bit) never showed these cores, so i never knew what the temperature of them was.

Here is a screenshot of speedfan, i would like to know if the cores should be running at a lower temperature? or is the temperature they are running at perfectly normal?

untitledtg4.png

Cheers for the help. :D

EDIT: My processor is a Core 2 Duo E6300 (just incase you need to know).

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
Well i have just installed Windows XP Pro 64 bit Edition, and i noticed that speedfan now shows "Core 0" and "Core 1", along with there tempretures. My previous version of windows (Windows xp pro 32 bit) never showed these cores, so i never knew what the temperature of them was.

Here is a screenshot of speedfan, i would like to know if the cores should be running at a lower temperature? or is the temperature they are running at perfectly normal?

untitledtg4.png

Cheers for the help. :D

EDIT: My processor is a Core 2 Duo E6300 (just incase you need to know).
My Barton 2500+ @ 1.83 Ghz runs at 45-60* Celsius, i don't worry about them, my motherboard self-shutsdown if cpu overheating :P