could any one help me on this problem please

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
i have searched lomcn to setup an ams, but it wont work, ive tryed everything, could some1 post a working ams, or a settup guide on how to do it please also my regsrv wont work either

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Right i was thinking of posting this a long time ago but didnt get round to doing it and now people are private messaging me on forum so am just going to tell them how to setup a Kaori AMS through XXAMP.

1) Download xxamp here. Once you have downloaded the program it will need you to restart your computer. So please restart.

2) Make sure all of your tick boxes are ticked on the xxamp control panel ( which can be found in the main file).

3) Download a premade 3G AMS (untested) from here.

4) Extract the AMS to C:/ProgramFiles/xxamp/htdocs.

5) You are nearly there. Next setup an account at http://no-ip.com.

6) When your account is made please log onto it on the site then go to host/redirects then - Add. Choose a host name and create host.

It should be done within 5-10minutes.

Please get back to me if this works.

Credit to RageSlash

/SS

mapadale

I would sugest not using XXAMP, as its pants and really is a pin in the ass when it stops working and you can't figure out why.

I'll post another web host software later, that is way better to use and no configuration needs to be done.

But with the AMS, you do need to change some of the settings about to actually get it working properly.

Config.php needs some details changing as do other bits in the files.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
the prob is that xxamp is the easiest way to install a webserver at home for external use like webinterfaces websites. there are much open sources out that can also be used ehm as example "JANA 2.0" Server but none is so simple as xxamp the question is for what do u need it. if u need it really only for kaori ams i would ever use xxamp if u need higher performence like pop3,timecontrol etc etc try jana out :) its also free in noncomercial use.

gl anyways

ameno

Zero

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2008
the prob is that xxamp is the easiest way to install a webserver at home for external use like webinterfaces websites. there are much open sources out that can also be used ehm as example "JANA 2.0" Server but none is so simple as xxamp the question is for what do u need it. if u need it really only for kaori ams i would ever use xxamp if u need higher performence like pop3,timecontrol etc etc try jana out :) its also free in noncomercial use.

gl anyways

ameno
There is one easier than XXAMP, no configuration required at all unlike XXAMP

APPSVR

Last edited:

mapadale

Sorry i must be wierd but XXAMP is the easiest to use.

/SS
With APPSVR all you do is install add your domain and login and password during install and hay presto its done.

Then all you do is load everything that is .php into the www folder, add your own index.php and its up and running.

The only problem with APPSVR is its all php and no html, which to me is way better.