Could use some info please

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Hey After

ok yest people got to like lvl 200+ and we realised they couldnt kill anything apart from mobs no other human chars or nowt so we updated the m2serv and this solved our prob as they can go even hgiher lvl now and kill

but what ive noticed now is that if ur say lvl 200 u cannot hit a lvl 80

i think this is pritty simple just a Setup.txt problem not to sure tho

anybody got any ideas?

how aboyt this command?

HumanLevelDiffer=10

that anything to do with it?

also on a side note i read that you can change something in !Setup.txt and it will make it so u can @Forcedwallconquestwar and people can then take wall without u typin commands all nite

any info would be greatly appriciated thanks

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Thanks for the reply ill give that a go now and see what its like!

also on the castle matter

we set castle gi up for 2nd castle ill explain how i set it up and then the prob so u got a bette idea off whats happening:

Ok i copyed 0 in C:\Mirserver\Mir200\Castle
and renamed it 1 in that folder then i went throught both txt files
changing all the info for castle gi's palace and map
i then added a 1 under the 0 to list.txt located in C:\Mirserver\Mir200\Castle

change admin to senture's one he posted thats all fine user can submit relic for sabuk or castle gi and war starts at 19:00

ppl can break doors and enter palace but no one can take i have tryed making a guild and giving them the 2nd castle and then see if another guild who submitted relic can take but they cant

if i @forcedwallconquestwar 2ndcastle

the war starts but still no one can take unless i change also when forcing a sabuk wall war they cannot take unless i give but sabuk works fine when relic is submitted

Cheers for the help again milo :D

Upvote 0