CounterStrike Tournament

smoochy boys on tour

sparx14

Well seeing as there is a CS:S torny and i realy dont feel like re-installing CS:S i will be arranging a small normal CS tournament for the people that wish to participate.
PM me if you want to enter. :) The matchs will be held on servers equaly as far a distance from each player (if possible that is) if not things will ve taken into consideration to the player that is further away. the maps that each of the rounds are played on will be voted for by the participants to try and give the games abit more variety, there will also be an all v all match at the end of the torney as abit of fun lol :P

N1tr0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2005
count me in babeh, im a 100% cs n00b0r and i like it.

Whens it gonna start? next hour? cos im bored as feck.

/ipixel

sparx14

as soon as we get sum players >_< well atleast now we got 1 lol, grr why do peeps go 2 bed so dam early on the weekends :| specialy on the holidays

edit: ooo 3 posts away from a s3xy glowing name lol ;)

sparx14

k :/ i will find an empty server and pm u the ip lol *will just be messin about tho, not proper torny till we get more people lol*

*looks at glow on name* WOOHOO lol

Last edited:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
uve got CPL? w/e that makes no sence, no team in the top 23590238690263 of CPL is british...there either american or europian (not UK)......lies.....

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Biohazard said:
uve got CPL? w/e that makes no sence, no team in the top 23590238690263 of CPL is british...there either american or europian (not UK)......lies.....

who said theer english cpl who said were a english team?