Couple of retro designs

smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Have been playing around on photoshop trying to use the new retro style thats starting to come into fashion.

Comments?

Attachments

• Mirage.jpg
    Mirage.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Mirage1.jpg
    Mirage1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 46

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
1 = Ok i'd give a 6/10 very...simple but the colour. really strains your eyes too much. try a differant colour maybe and it may work out.

2 = horrible. hate it, can't really tell what the **** it is, and looks like a simple job with the pic in the middle. 1/10 cause u made it atleast.

total 7/20

Keep trying :D

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its a skateboarder, in a £20 pound note stylee.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
The skater-cash idea is quite origional and i think it could work well but it just doesnt go with that piece im afraid.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Both are ****, the both look really really tacky, and there isnt anything special in either apart from some shapes and a pair of gradients.

Whats happened is you confused the word "****" with "retro" and thought that by using "retro" as the style, you could get awat with producing utter crap.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Both are ****, the both look really really tacky, and there isnt anything special in either apart from some shapes and a pair of gradients.

Whats happened is you confused the word "****" with "retro" and thought that by using "retro" as the style, you could get awat with producing utter crap.

Cool beans, so what do you rate them, how could i improve them?