Denied.
spacer.gif

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Who's ? ? ?
See my post aimed to you earlier about being 'Just an idiot' clearly shines through here.

I'm obviously not on about Pebble as he's freakin' hawt <3

You appear to have no Signature at the moment?

And Doaky is the creator of this lame Thread.

Now taking all that into account which one would you think my comment is aimed at?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Actualy. I did have a siggy before i posted on this thread. Then i took it off, so i wasnt sure wether you viewed the thread before or after i removed my siggy.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
not very funny, i could take two retards play crazy frog and make them dance and put it on the internet really, at least that way, Raz0rfang and BountieHunter, might be a bit famous then.

and congratulations Bio, for jumping on the "lets hate emo" bandwagon.

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
Are you freakin serious? Come to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA....everyone is emo....no...EVERYONE...except me...and maybe urban......I've hated emo fags since the 7th grade...and that like....alot of years ago dude.... -_-....go die.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
not very funny, i could take two retards play crazy frog and make them dance and put it on the internet really, at least that way, Raz0rfang and BountieHunter, might be a bit famous then.
and congratulations Bio, for jumping on the "lets hate emo" bandwagon.

lol . classic .

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Oh right. Was just wondering as the graphics youve been showing own Joopers graphics.

@JealY : I changed name twice. Both times because people had a problem with them. Now, they have a problem with this 1, but theres no more name changing.