Creamfields

Join Discord

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Right well me and a few others from my area are thinking about Creamfields this year because the lineup can not be missed if your into dance music and was wondering if anyone has been, whats it like? Camping or Hosp? etc etc

fannybatter

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 14, 2011
I keep thinking you're 14, but then I have known you for like (8?) years now. I went last year and will be going again this year if you'd like to meet up and exchange thoughts on dragon slayer refining, or how you still need to get over 1.6 :>

- Seawall

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I keep thinking you're 14, but then I have known you for like (8?) years now. I went last year and will be going again this year if you'd like to meet up and exchange thoughts on dragon slayer refining, or how you still need to get over 1.6 :>
- Seawall

Lol, his info still says "ringworm" thats awesome.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

- Seawall

Mmm long time no speak, I'll be in touch sometime about Creamfields, still getting the ball rolling.

@Atom, of course!