Creating char problem..

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Hi i have a small problem with creating chars every time i try make 1 i get an unknown error can anybody tell my why? screeny attached..

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 75

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
If your trying to put GM in front of Char name you will get that error. Try making regular name char, then changing name in SQL

Upvote 0

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
we are just using normal names.. no GM infront of anything.. my players reported this problem to me an im unsure how to go about to fix it..

Upvote 0

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
only other thing I can think of is to make sure ip addresses are right in DBServer so it can get to TBL_Character in SQL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Still have the same problem... server is running nice.. people are on it playing... no errors in cd and no errors showing on ips at all..
Any other suggestions?

Upvote 0

Serenity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2010
Ive taken it upon myself to try the SQLeval 2005 i have attached it and setup ODBC.. the problem i am having now it the CD goes to load the box comes up but it just dont load nothing else..

i no you have to change the (local) to the name of the server.. also i have changed the (local) in the Crueldragon3g.ini at top of the script.. still the CD isnt fully loading but all rest of gates connect..

Anybody know of this problem ?

error.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0