Critical condition...

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Thought i'd post this since ****s like 2fast2furious get away with driving like complete tards and others just have an unlucky accident and get completely ****ed up.

The car involved Citroen AX is a friend of mine just turned 17. I think he was going to work since it was 6:30 am on wednesday.

I got a phone call saying have i heard about it and everything was explained.

My friend broke both legs, broke a few ribs and needed surgery on his jaw.

The state of his car after a head on crash with a transit van:

TH1_1172007181107071m11accweb.jpg

Quote about the van driver:

The van driver, a 39-year-old Fletton man, suffered minor injuries but was treated at the scene.

I'm just amazed on how any one could survive something like this... Still i don't know who's fault it was if any but just goes to show how much damage can be done.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
**** me, that car is big time screwed! Hope your mate makes a speedy recovery.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
**** sake, for a second I thought you were going to say it was 2fast2Furious. As long as he wasn't speeding or driving recklessly, like a certain prick does, then he has my sympathy. If he is at fault then hopefully this will serve as a severe warning to him, although I think other people are more deserving of a crash like this.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
not too speedy or he might crash again.

ba dum bum tish!
LOL harsh.

**** sake, for a second I thought you were going to say it was 2fast2Furious. As long as he wasn't speeding or driving recklessly, like a certain prick does, then he has my sympathy. If he is at fault then hopefully this will serve as a severe warning to him, although I think other people are more deserving of a crash like this.
two good minds think alike, good sir!
exactly what i was hoping for when i moused over the thread.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
My mate and his bird died in a crash 2 years ago, on my 18th Birthday.

riving down a county road, lost control on a corner, went down a ditch, car bounced up hit a little wall, spun into middle of the road where a VW Bora then came and hit them head on. Although they said they would have already died before the bora hit them.

Was groves in the road where they had scraped, all car parts from under the bonnet as scattered in a farmers field.

They was going about 60mph

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
wouldnt wish a car crash like that on any one. by the looks of the road and time of the crash id say some 1 dosed of behind the steering wheel. hope he gets better (Y)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I'd love to say it was 2fast in this position it might change the way he drives and then comes to lomcn and shows us how awsome he is for taking corners at 80mph.

Still unsure of what happened exactly but i've heard rumors of one of the drivers nodding off or playing with the cd player and just drifting to the middle of the road.

As for my m8s status, he is currently on life support, the doctor's are slowly getting him to breathe by himself and tomorrow they are attempting to wake him up for the first time. Fractured skull, fractured eye socket, one side of his face is apparantly not recognisable, 3 broken ribs and im unsure about the state of his legs. Only direct family are allowed to visit for the next 2 months but i spoke to his mum earlier and she said he should hopefully recover.

Thanks for all the comments.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Feel for ghis family at this moment, what must be going through their heads.

Will eh be paralyzed for life, or is their a chance he will walk again?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Hope he ok, but that picture makes me chuckle with car like its been chopped n crunched, one of my mates who i grew up with died a few weeks back in a car crash his mum and dad was on holiday at time wha awhful.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
****, I didnt realise the crash was really that bad. Looking at the photo its extremely lucky to still be here.

Ive never spoke to him... just seen him about =/

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
A couple months ago I was in a car with my girlfriend and she was driving, she lost control and hit a 20 foot tree, ripped it right out of the ground and dragged it about 10 feet, than we hit the curb which jumped the car 5 feet into the air and we hit a brick wall. The 2000 Ford Mustang we were driving was totaled. We walked away without a scratch. Paramedics and police were shocked that we had no injuries, they wanted to take us to the ER to run tests. Oh by the way, judging from the skid marks on the ground, we were 6 inches from hitting a gas pipe that comes out of the ground, that would of not only killed us, but the surrounding houses.

Moral of the story? Don't let women drive.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
****ing hell reading stories like that makes me feel ****, ive never seen a car tht bad in a crash i dont think :s, ........... but unfortunatly im still here.

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Very lucky to come away from that one alive. Hope your friend makes a fast recovery. Just goes to show how much energy is in a crash like that although citreon ax probably not that high up on the euro n-cap tests

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
euro n-cap tests came long after the ax was even made lmao. + car probably looks worse due to having to use machinery to get the guy out of the car.