[CD3.55] Cruel Dragon error(The square appear and dissapier fast)

smoochy boys on tour

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Emmm this is kaind of reare, but ive craked the cd and that made the obdc part, ive tested it works fine, installed ofc the sql changed the ips and server name, configurated the loging gates i think they are right, i run loginsvr, dbsvr, netcheker, loader3g,(ive read on this post, ive got to wait till the cd opens http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?46235-Crueldragon-3-5x-cracked-and-working-_) i wait, and wait, but the only thing i see is a flash of the CD i mean i see for half seconds the white and green stuff, and then it dissapiers.. if any1 know how to fix it... ive got the chinese installed, windows xp sp3 freshly installed, and i dont know what to do, thanks guys
i cant manage to upload the image but it says something in chinese about CruelDragonDataBase :S :( please some1 help me )

!!FIXED!!
now i get this error

20:23:28:Guild list has loaded 0
20:23:33:Script error at #ACT: "ÿ" line:16 : G:\Mud3\Envir\Market_Def\17StoneStatue_Sabuk4-D1701_012.txt
U-Engine initialized..
20:24:08:Script error, load fail: HLSCRIPT\CruelDragonMir3G.txt - @Mir3G_7
20:24:08:Script error, load fail: HLSCRIPT\CruelDragonMir3G.txt - @Mir3G_7
(this part many times... the 20:24:08:Scrip that show up A LOT HEHE)
¨X©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨©¨¨[
©ªCrueLDragon 3G Eiserver 3.55 Build 20060329 ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡ ÔØÈë³É¹¦ ¡¡ ¡¡¡¡ ©ª

does any1 know how to fix it

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Im sorry, the solution to the crueldragon3gdatabase error is, chek all ur data bases and obdc part that the names mach, my error was i had on sql crueldragon3gdatabase and it was supose to be crueldragon3gbasedata, yeap jsut a silli misplaced.... Hehe thanks

Last edited: