Portugal
CD 3.56 :)

356.jpg

where's the link for download?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
how do made it works ? when you run it just like that it doesn't load the netcheck...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

jak zrobić aby netcheck zadziałał ? jezeli poprostu odpalisz to nie załadowuje go....

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
i put the key in im on XP and still says invalid pass/user

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok desided to setup these files loaded the files as from the guide on 1st page but the cd.exe will not load and this is the error i have.

mir3error.JPG

Everard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2006
I have follow guild by Milo and crap i can't pass along this screen, when i press v i get black screen

some idea how to solve this ??

Last edited:

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
I have follow guild by Milo and crap i can't pass along this screen, when i press v i get black screen

some idea how to solve this ??

so get of the screen psot but have a black screen? Try changing your client version number in the crueldragon.ini file to 20050224
I had to do this to get ingame was on nearly a whole day trying to get passed the black screen smashed me monitor to bits in the process also lol. Had a spare so i was lucky.

Everard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2006
When i unhook in ListMake "KillRobot" i can pass black screen but i get window "wrong client version..." something like that...

I del ini...
And i have new client...

any idea how to solve this?

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
ElAmO, this version works perfect,the stats don't break and the glows works ok.

You have read the first post and all the posts solving the most "default" problems appeared? Mmm, i think you are not bored with this....stop,and take one moment and read all the posts of the most common problems appeared,all the info is in this thread and all WORKS PERFECT.(Tested)

Soz for mi english,im learning :D hehe

---
P.D para/for ElAmO:Tal como le dijistes a un "amigo mio" que te ayudo en su momento...pues esa frase es la que te digo.Recuerdala pues por mi parte no obtendras la solucion. :tongue1:
---

Good luck with your server. :ppunk:

Byez ;)

ElAmO

Ethernity Developer
Developer
Feb 27, 2006
Mallorca, Spain
jajaja, gracias por tu respuesta.
Aceptalo como quieras pero a tu "amigo", no le deje tirado si le quite de GM, fue por que el server es 50% con ogro, eres un ignorante.
Lastima por lo de server wincha :tongue1:

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
hi i have the files and such but one thing

could u maybe write a guard for me i am a bit of a n00b with mir 3 server files

i can do the mir 2 files fine but i looked in to the files and i ran a mile

Please do me a guide :)

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
lol @ Edit for spelling error :) Soz, just made me laugh...

There is a *Guide* available for the LS server files which is also relevent to these files, not sure on location but if you search it will be found here somewhere. (I think kaori has one)

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
Anyone know why just after char select when loading towards the notice screen i get a popup saying "Connection Failed : Retry Connection" Please Help Me Im using MythOnline Files From His Site

Status
Not open for further replies.