Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I have managed to get it set up using my 3.38 server, and overwriting the relevent files with the new ones. I am using a 3.38 database, with relevent data files. I am using the client as attached here (which works fine on Xtreme).

This is all running on my network at the moment.

The server PC us running on IP 192.168.2.25, my client is running on IP 192.168.2.41, the server is running Windows XP Pro (Nemesis) and the client is running Win XP Media Edition. (Just some background in case it helps - even though I am bound to have missed the relevent piece of info).

Now, the problem, I can log in, create a char, get passed to the run gate (which sees me there) and I can also see char using the server.exe, but on the client I have a complete black screen. Anyone give me some guidance?

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
i found it works better if u just have latest euro mir client from www.lom3europe.com and then put the Client files from Milo's 3.55 rar into it and it all should work fine

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
the new spells are on the interface but arent actually in any of the data.

However normal spells can go upto level 255,

And when you use assault you can go from 1 end of sabuk to the other :bounce:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
hehe that was true on the 3.38 files :P I loved pushing people across maps - it killed them :P

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Well i try to put to work this version, and finally i get all work ok.

Last edited:

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Well i try it and all work ok, thank milo for your work

mir3Mist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 11, 2005
the new spells are on the interface but arent actually in any of the data.

However normal spells can go upto level 255,

And when you use assault you can go from 1 end of sabuk to the other :bounce:

that was in 3.38 as well
try lvl 255 advanced slaying ;)

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
just wondering if there is anyway of turning PK on or Off in the crueldragon.ini, cause it seems only gm's can pk gm's :S

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
i found it works better if u just have latest euro mir client from www.lom3europe.com and then put the Client files from Milo's 3.55 rar into it and it all should work fine

it should but it doesn't :((

do the files work fine with extreme client ?

Last edited:

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
it should but it doesn't :((

do the files work fine with extreme client ?

Not that you would get anywhere by using ours. we knew this was going to happen so its all been re encoded. and will never be compatible with any other server
HOWEVER if anyone was to mess about with our client then we would take action against them.
Not a flame.. a gentle warning

Last edited:

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
how make launcher to work ? when i chose server and pressed connect only small icon appears in bottom right-near pc clock. nothing shows

edit: ok, i installed euro mir. i put 3.55 client inside. loader works fine :) but again, when i enter the game it shows wrong version. i did delete cd.ini and let it create new one, i put a key inside. and the problem didn't dissapear.

edit2: any guidance ? i really did exactly what was said on first pages. i made stats are fine but can't make client to work with files. shall i replace files in mir3 folder or delete them, and then put 3.55 client files ?

Last edited:

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
just wondering if there is anyway of turning PK on or Off in the crueldragon.ini, cause it seems only gm's can pk gm's :S

PK±£»¤µÈ¼¶=10

This stops ppl under level 10 pking / being pk'ed

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
yeh but people who are over that level cannot pk :s

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
ok, i got question. to make server work properly u have to do everything as milo said. gates work fine, loader3g and netcheck works fine. loader.exe works fine as it connects me. the only thing i can't get rid of is client version which doesnt let me play. i did delete crueldragon.ini and let it remake it. i put key back into it but problem doesn't dissapear. i got latest euro client and i put files from HL3.55 into mir3. there must be something i missed because most of u got working server.

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
Not that you would get anywhere by using ours. we knew this was going to happen so its all been re encoded. and will never be compatible with any other server
lol ur client works fine with any server.....

HOWEVER if anyone was to mess about with our client then we would take action against them.
To be fair i dnt think ur mom wud be to bothered
Not a flame.. a gentle warning
Not a flame jst a load of shiz stating the fact u talk out ur ass
:mooned:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Here is a question - anyone checked what mob image file the new server file reads up to? cos we could have new looking mobs if its higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.