000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

Wont Work, I asked kaori she said she only knows up to 3.38

Please Can Someone help me cheers ;)

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
If you had checked other posts regarding this you would know that the key you stated works, if it doesnt you simply did something wrong with chinese language installing, or the files wont work on your system, there is no need for any other key.

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i tryd this and get this error the security key for this program currently stored on your system does not appear to be valid for this version of the program. select yes to enter a new key or no to revert to default settings

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
i tryd this and get this error the security key for this program currently stored on your system does not appear to be valid for this version of the program. select yes to enter a new key or no to revert to default settings

hardware or your version of windows is incompatible with files. can get around it playing in the registry which i have already posted the solution to. but i do not recommend this as your system can corrupt forcing a restore! search in help and you would have seen my solution :)

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
hardware or your version of windows is incompatible with files. can get around it playing in the registry which i have already posted the solution to. but i do not recommend this as your system can corrupt forcing a restore! search in help and you would have seen my solution :)
Ether that or the prc packs aint installed........

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
you did run the amradilo crack program and not just the sever right? It wont crack itself you know !!

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
yeh loooool im not that dumb mate

My problem here is one of Unable to re-create all these people with the same problem, in that they all have problem getting the Key registered or it fails a while later. As I have mentioned before, I have installed V3.55 on 4 Different machine, each one with a different CPU, Different Graphics card and so forth.

The only thing that was in Common was they all had a fresh Install (+ Updates) of Windows XP Pro Sp2, Avast AV (also Symantic Enterprise Edition, NOD32 etc depending on which machine we are talking about).

I ran the Armadillo Crack thing, it asked me for a Key, I entered it, it accepts it and the server ran from that Point forth. I left the CruelDragon.INI as it came along with that Long key which is present in there. I started the Loader / Netcheck and then "Close Group" on one of them - this made both of them run.

My Suggestion is as follows if you reall want to keep persuing this V3.55 - Format your machine (after backing things up of course) and put on Windows XP Pro with SP and do all the updates. Put on the Chinese (PRC) Lang pack and now go about installing the server. If it fails at this point with the files MILO Supplied, then I can only point you at your hardware or something.

Unless I can re-create the problem my end, then I cannot advise on what to do. I have since deleted MIR3 anyhow, its past its sell by date but thats un-important in regards this thread..

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i enterd the holley and key into 3.55crack and it sez it works then i get that error yes and no 2 reset and cancel any1 help is the crack exe just a exe no inis and i am on xp pro would it work if i went down to home?

darc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
i enterd the holley and key into 3.55crack and it sez it works then i get that error yes and no 2 reset and cancel any1 help is the crack exe just a exe no inis and i am on xp pro would it work if i went down to home?

mannnn... have u read every post on this thread??

1.hardware/windows incompatibality
2.PRC chinese packs!
3.Registry editing
4.Demonic mentioned using XP PRO 2 on 4 machines

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i got 2 pcs and it works on xp home but doesnt on xp pro so am gonna install xp home in on xppro pc but u cant downgrade any1 no how to skip it so i can downgrade ty

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I dont think its possible to downgrade unless someone else knows different, you will need a totally fresh install.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Karl - he is advertising a Server so I guess he has Fixed the problem, nice of him to inform us though eh !!

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Peppe, would be nice of you to explain what you did to fix your problem, thus making less people ask for help on the same topic :)

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
all been done had got new xp home installd ty for help tho. A-Red server be up friday nite or saterday