CruelDragon Translated

smoochy boys on tour

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
OK, im trying to translate the CurelDragon to Spanish or English Language. I have the items and the magics translated succefully to english and now im translating the monsters but i have a problem:

i see that there are more mobs that cant see int he game.. why happends that? its normal? need another client? (i have the version 1.21, the next i think)

Farril, i search in the forum, but im new and cant read all posts (more than 2700 only you - more than 15.000 in total). Im sorry if its a problem ask me...

PD: If any1 want to help me to translate all files to spanish, contact me.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
in all honesty, i know its hard to search when you dont really know what your searching for, but it doesnt take much to look at a pinned topic in the downloads section.

kingnf is almost exactly the same as crueldragon, so you can use the translations from that.

the database you want is kingforeibasedata. restore it to kingforeibasedata name, export the parts you need (mobs) to excel, then reimport them into crueldragondb. all quite straight forward.

in the following thread, half of the quests, mapinfo, spawns etc etc, are also complete.

you can also use lsserver files and leach some things such as drop files from there. if your clever enough and learn quickly then it will take you a day or 2 to translate the whole server files about 80%. the rest will have to be done off your own back because no one has released all the quest translations yet.

hope that helped you abit.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=28930

Upvote 0

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
so, i dont know because for now are in Japan... and i dont know wats its name really...

Upvote 0

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
i was see this topic.. but when i see that is for king, i dont know if correct or not... and when i was put this files, the cureldragon was say me a error, for that i wasnt put this files... :S

(sorry for my english, i know thats its not correct but i dont know another way for say that)

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
oic. well do as i said, export the kingei database into excel/access then reimport the bits you want in to crueldragon database and you should be ok.

Upvote 0

Rufus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2005
waldette nas xD! k sepas k revolution ya tiene el juego traducido :)
waldette hi xD! revolution server have the server translated to spanish :)

Upvote 0

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
eres un cabron... no me podrias hacer un pekeñito favor? ya sabes, me lo pasas y listos... sk mira, me apetece tener un server pa los colegas...

Upvote 0