However stats are still bugged although that might be because I lagged horribly
-edit- nope not lag

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Nightwolf said:
hmm so your saying you can only use 1.45 client ? i thought the 3G files use the new client well it used to

faik it can use both I just figured I might as well use 1.45 since the envir and maps are designed for it

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
For those that are yet to work it out, use the Mir3Glogin.exe to make an encrypted HL_Mir3G.ini then copy (not sure exactly what, i did the entire contents of that particular folder) to your mir3 game folder to get the Holleymir3.exe to connect to your server.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
MiloFoxburr said:
The server files provided work fine I can run round equip items etc etc Just stats dont display right which is client side :/

Is this using the holleymir3.exe thats provided?

Im actually unable to get past the login screen using this, get an exe error after inputting username/password.

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well now its the weekend (Hurray), I will have time to go through this little lot. I think I will try with a different set of files + the crack though what is odd about these is there is no Key= in the ini file which the proper 3.55 needs (or any reg version). I also noticed it referenced CruelDragon3Data not 3G as it should have done. I know Derwisz had the very same problem if tyou recall (client side problems). Leave it with me and I shall tell you what connects to what and what with etc...

The client side should be the chinese one (makes sense) and V2005 version, the Wil files should not matter - Ill cross contaminate my Offical files with these and see what i can come up with anyhow..

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Demonic said:
Well now its the weekend (Hurray), I will have time to go through this little lot. I think I will try with a different set of files + the crack though what is odd about these is there is no Key= in the ini file which the proper 3.55 needs (or any reg version). I also noticed it referenced CruelDragon3Data not 3G as it should have done. I know Derwisz had the very same problem if tyou recall (client side problems). Leave it with me and I shall tell you what connects to what and what with etc...

The client side should be the chinese one (makes sense) and V2005 version, the Wil files should not matter - Ill cross contaminate my Offical files with these and see what i can come up with anyhow..

For the record Im currently using the standard 1.45 client and a 200mb patch (which is just items some maps and mobs basically) and the holley client provided

I recommend anyone who doesnt have 1.45 to use the normal 3g files from around here with the exe's from this release otherwise your gonna have issues with maps

Besides the stat issue it seems ok I think the client is missing some magic though(cant scroll over it) but that might be the client side data im using

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
MiloFoxburr said:
For the record Im currently using the standard 1.45 client and a 200mb patch (which is just items some maps and mobs basically) and the holley client provided

I recommend anyone who doesnt have 1.45 to use the normal 3g files from around here with the exe's from this release otherwise your gonna have issues with maps

Besides the stat issue it seems ok I think the client is missing some magic though(cant scroll over it) but that might be the client side data im using

Im still unable to login with the holley client, did you have the problem of an exe error on the loginscreen or was this just me and adamsy? :D

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Karl said:
Im still unable to login with the holley client, did you have the problem of an exe error on the loginscreen or was this just me and adamsy? :D

Sorry I'll upload the client files you need (It crashes with normal cmlist etc)

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
well this is a pain i remember using other server versions and you could use the new interface and all stats fine with this the exes that even come with the server dont even work right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.