Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Mhh have i now forgotten to read a post? i dont think so is the prob fixed now?? And if it fixed, is it possible to let me know how pls??

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
can any1 upload here readme file with name and pass for cd.exe pls ?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Amenovis said:
Mhh have i now forgotten to read a post? i dont think so is the prob fixed now?? And if it fixed, is it possible to let me know how pls??
nope its not fixed yet...there is a client you can get in game with but there are no stats

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
i agree i think it is server side.i have used the exe's including holley with my 3.38 server and all stats are fine.also iv used everything from my 3.38 except the server and tryed the new server and stats bugged out.so i think NW is right.iv searched apon searched every chinese site i can.iv tryed over a dozen client exe's.unless for some reason we are missing something i dunno what to think.been at it all weekend and now i back to work for the week.i mean it would be nice to get it working proer but untill then ill keep working on my 3.38 stuff.almost fully done anyways.btw i dunno if anyone noticed but ever since i started running the 3.56 exe my pc clock now reads in military time lol.no biggy though.anyways if i figure out something i will surly post any help if needed.btw i got tired of reading chinese cmlist so i translated my in like 10 min just for something to do.i just wish i knew why the euro,us client dont connect.just get the pic saying loading.so maybe there is something missing in db cuz even with 3.38 i get that far.it is almost like back in the day when the notice in the server files wasnt right.you would get all the way up to notice and black screen.

EDIT nope i dont see the clock problem being relevant.

Last edited:

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
""""pc clock now reads in military time lol.no biggy"""

Hum, i remember when i bought the 3.55 files Cruel told me that the time on the files needed to be changed to my local time!!! But i don't think that's relevant.... Is it?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it was relevant with old files, u had to change your clock to chinese style. no idea if the same thing applys here.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
what you mean the time on the files where you change the time on the files lol

edit has anyone actually tryed changing all the comp settings to chinese as default so all txt like start and windows menus etc.. are all chinese maybe its something todo with it ?

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ill think he mean that he brings the server to the same time like it is is chinese at present and not the other way *Smile

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
When I ws working on 3.3x, there used to be an error and after much tracking down, I finally worked out that he had hard coded the format for the logs to match his setting. This explains what he means and why I have a part in the guide for time/date etc.

As for Pure Chinese, My Mir3 Server is running 100% Chinese WIndows XP Pro Sp2 and again, I Still have the same problem as most of you. lets break this down tbh:

Every other stat is correct, the only things that are NOT coming through to the client (any client) is TBL_Ability & TBL_Character. The fact it read all Zero means it is either not reading it at all or something crazy like that. We will need to be 100% certain and have a Valid 3.55 Database complete though from the people that have bought it also have the same Issue. the best person to speak about this atm would be Derwisz..

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
@Demonic , Idea : you Trace the DB Connection and you can see the Commands (Select Insert Update ...) if used by all Server thinks.
with this I have figured out the Holly.dll thinks and with this I have see
17ng make a Table Scan over all HL_ Tables ^^

I belive Tables missing with this problem or Stats in the DB or INI false.
You can Test it :) make a Exp Stat in the CD.ini over 3.000.000.000 with
3.3x and then Start the Server and go on ^^ you see all Stats 0 .

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
how can i crack crueldragon.exe ? i need valid name and key. where to get it ? how did u crack it guys ?

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
if you bothered to check the first page you would have noticed Milo gav eus a link tothe 3.56 files which includes the crack and valid key. I mean some people are bone idol these days.

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
ive downloaded those files and there's a crack.exe file but i need to type valid key and name which aren't on 1st page i think, m8

edit: he said ther's readme file but where ?

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
maybe you need to look closer there a txt file in there called Readme.txt all is in there \\Jupiter\d\Mud3\Readme.txt well thats my network path lol

Last edited:

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
O.o there is. wtf lol. when i unpacked files it didn't unpack exe file. when i opened crueldragon3.rar i saw readme.txt in there but it wasn't in mud3 folder after unpacking thx guys :P ma bad :D

it says that this is invalid key/name. what language packs shall i turn on ? chinese: (ChRL) ? (Hongkong SAR) ? (Makau SAR)? Taiwan ? Singapor ? all those are chinese. but which one ?

Last edited:

derwisz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Poland
Demonic said:
the best person to speak about this atm would be Derwisz..

well as some of you probably know, i think my agreement with 17ng has come to end so if i can help anyhow, i would be pleased to do that.
bad story is that i ran two pairs of server/client with no effect (stats)
1. my LostWorld 3g client which is combination of euromir/chinese - all stats were "0"
2. 050810 client - stats were messed up (on the screen you have just dc but other times i had also lvl, ac etc messed up)
ask me simple questions i try to answer :)

btw if some seniors need 2sets of hw/keys etc for 3.55 fell free to ask for it :)

Attachments

• SCREEN0006.jpg
    SCREEN0006.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 200

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
derwisz, ja mam pytanie, jak mam odkrakowac cd3.55.exe ? mam w readme podane ze tylko wpisac to i to i juz. ale to nie dziala. ludzie pisza ze musze miec jakis jezyk zainstalowany. ale jaki ? to są detale :
name: Holley
pass:000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

Everard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2006
If you want write in Polish send to derwisz pm, dont spam, because other users don't understand what you writing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.