CruelDragonMir3G Error

Join Discord

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
Sorry to trouble again but when i open it this time half of the maps missing and comes up with all these box's saying maps or missing so can some 1 elp pls.

Upvote 0

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
haz could u elp me or any 1 else the adminlist is not working and i have added my self to the list i get in game and no commands work got any idea mate?

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
LOL how the same old questions go around and around....

The CruelDragon.ini has to be adjusted so it knows how to connect to the SQL Database - this I gather you have sorted - great !!!

Next the old "Search for GM in the INI and change to =0" springs to mind.

I think its about time I got around to Fully updating my guide for 2006 !!

Upvote 0

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
I dont wanna start a new thread so i will put all my errors in here.

Books wont manual.
And when a GM @make them manual the book dont work when u double click the manual any got any ideas?

Upvote 0

Gaara_olymp

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 10, 2006
Look under "CruelDragon3GBaseData" and look there for "HL_STDITEMS" and change the Name of all Books from "Skill(Manual)" to "Skill(*)" (eg Bladestorm(Manual) has to be changed to Bladestorm(*) )

That worked fine for me :)

Upvote 0

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
can any 1 help me please all i need now is when i double click the books they are manualed and everything and it dont learn it any 1 got any ideas on how to fix this?

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
The files Supplied both JOB & 3G by me had working books, this involves the CruelDragon.ini having the link MagicSpell=( which matches all the books in the Database with the same Symbol.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
bobbywu said:
cud u post it here pls m8? been stuk on same prob for 2 days now =/

My files go by the name of LS (ala LiquidSilver) - they are all in the releases. I remember hexing JOB to include the right symbol for Books and matched it with the database. 3G, I got 17Ng (maker of the files) to include a line in the INI file in ENGLISH to allow server hosts to change what char they use to signify the books can be read - I matched the database up with this. I know it all works becuase many people have grabbed the files and are now running servers, both JOB & 3G and of course my own server has worked for some time...

Upvote 0

zenitani

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 8, 2004
Earth
bobbywu said:
wil sum1 be able to post their envir files for us pls we still havent found out how to do it lol

me Too !! i got the same problem for few days too ... >.<
i have try to change in the system file and even Sql about manual thing and (*) thing .... still the same... Haaaa!! Can some one help us on this ? thanks...( Possible Add me on Msn [email protected] ) Thank you !!

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
so first of all the books ( i dont like to say it but that part from demonic files was working great !)

maybe u have tried to change the names of the book´s if its like that u must be sure that u not only change the names inside STD items u must change also the names STD Magic (SAME DB!) and also the names inside ur client.

If u change only the names inside STD Items the books don´t work! i have test with (*) at my files it worked not realy maybe i did something wrong
but if u write xyz(manual) it work. make sure ur book is (Manual) is stdmode 4. make also clear that inside STD magic the book names same but without (Manual) behind.

@02Goswej mh u havent read right sry me but here inside the thread is the answer if u delete the ini and it doesnt work ur Databases arent right working (Restore databases)

@Demonic u be angry that everybody ask the same things everytime the map everytime the horse and other. Sure i have written the thread from Patan i think 5 or 6 times also over MSN where is the problem to make that thread sticky and to connect the dl thread where ur files are to download with that error fix Threads ?? or post a link to that Threads under ur dl post (inside of it)????

Upvote 0