Crusade 1.9 Now ONLINE!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
from what i can remember crusade used to be quiet high actually cus i can remember going to kill the crusade and it used to own every1 in a couple of hits if u couldnt get it parad back in the gold old days.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Theres far too many cheats in 1.9 these days and due to 2.3 files no 1 can be bothered to help stop the cheats. I personally dont think 1.9 is worth it any more and if i remeber the exp is about the same as Torozor because the server was based around toro or the files where made from toros files.

Anyway good luck with the server and hurry and get it converted!

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Theres far too many cheats in 1.9 these days and due to 2.3 files no 1 can be bothered to help stop the cheats. I personally dont think 1.9 is worth it any more and if i remeber the exp is about the same as Torozor because the server was based around toro or the files where made from toros files.

Anyway good luck with the server and hurry and get it converted!

You are so dumb, name one cheat that you can use on 1.9 ? There only 2 cheats ever been realeased for 1.9 that is "Ledu" And "DLQ" DLQ is a roman hack made by HeRa and pana, and 4 people only ever had that, and as for ledu its chinease so no one can understand it, you really have no clue what you talking about, i can name about 50 server's 1.9 better than 2.3 so shut up ?

I'll be onlne after school.

/MrMan

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
HEY im back xD
loved this sever last time xD
going to lov it again

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
Tbh was 2 hits away from killing mutant and it droped 1st MS in game and got pked and mob was stolen by 3DWIZZ nothing was done >< i kno pkin a allowed but that was sad

Alii

Updates:

Teleport is now accessable by any levels but enter at your own risk!

Rebirth Npc. - Need level 200, get put back to level 100. With rank as Rebirthed. Flashy coloured name. Good stat wep and wings. Arm will be added too.

Beauty npc - Sex change and hair change :)

Exp Event - For level 22 + and its exp event good till 200 aswell. Its good exp but you need items to enter, hard to get. This is the map needed to view the exp event: http://files.filefront.com/exr1zip/;8648355;/fileinfo.html (Also added on first post)

Sabukwall quest - Good exp and easy drop rate for the S A B U K letters to retrieve your sabukwall armour. Soon full kit will be added.

Updates soon:
Full rebirth kit.
Full Sabukwall kit.
Boss Lands (rare drops)
Server level up to 500 soon!
More quests will be added!
Grp hunts!

And much more updates on Crusade so keep an eye out!
Crusade : Up 24.7 and lag-free. Come join and don't forget to tell your friends!

Alii

190-200-210 kits and caves will be added tonite.

edit: working on a new homezone.

Alii

images39ug1.jpg

images36pu9.jpg

images42rb2.jpg

images48cx9.jpg

images33jx4.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/633/images36pu9.jpg

Alii

Yeah, might use bw or make a new homezone.

Server forums in process.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
2nite i will give it a try i remember when i played crusade ages ago it was kinda hard to level after 100+ lol hope it will be a good one now downloading client 1 hr FTW :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
ok a few problems this server has.....

GM says reboot and boom server goes down not even w8ist 1-2 mins..so every get in sz
The patches well dont work at all lol i d/l crusade full client and everything wrong items/mobs dunno if maps wrong .. lol
no instructions on how u get to exp cave

and yes d/l that crusade full patch and i still cant see items and weps/arms and not all mobs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.