Crusade 1.9

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Where has this server gone it was one of the best servers i have ever seen in a long time. It had quality's what attracted and made you want to play for a long time not just like other servers what you log on and you feel bored... well you know what i mean. All am saying i think who ever has got the files should have the right mind on putting it up because it used to have 30+ players at a time. Thats not the point though the server wasn't big or small it was just right community and was fun to play.

What you say people fetch back or leave it to go to complete waste.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
Where has this server gone it was one of the best servers i have ever seen in a long time. It had quality's what attracted and made you want to play for a long time not just like other servers what you log on and you feel bored... well you know what i mean. All am saying i think who ever has got the files should have the right mind on putting it up because it used to have 30+ players at a time. Thats not the point though the server wasn't big or small it was just right community and was fun to play.

What you say people fetch back or leave it to go to complete waste.

well niss has the crusade files before v1 which i have and then made into bandet 1.9 this was running for sometime and done loads of updates past 200, and tbh all we heard from ppl was im board get some more stuff ingame and tbh thier is only so much that can be done past these lvl's as their was no community and eveything was easy ish to get.

so we decided to make a 2.3 med rate server and i still have the files.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
would you be able to host 1.9 n 2.3 at same time? because i liked 1.9 version and 2.3 is just boring all together ;p

/ancient

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well make the old 1.9 version 2.3. Bandet 1.9 was better than 2.3...

No offense though :/

Omen/

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
i begged niss ages ago 2 put it up n update it 2 the max but he was unsure coz he was runnin toro at the time so dunno ill give it another crack n tbh if more of u post askin for it he might relise that ppl want it up

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
With Crusade, I dont see why you cant keep it 1.9, keep it down for a while and spend some decent time with it adding new maps, mobs, quest, items etc, Just abit like Torozor. If you thought about it, it would be worth the wait at the end of the day, Would give a much greater usercount as the word would soon spread.

/HabTrix

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
With Crusade, I dont see why you cant keep it 1.9, keep it down for a while and spend some decent time with it adding new maps, mobs, quest, items etc, Just abit like Torozor. If you thought about it, it would be worth the wait at the end of the day, Would give a much greater usercount as the word would soon spread.

/HabTrix

Back online as of now

EXE - http://www.axod41.dsl.pipex.com/crusadeexe210607.rar

Client - http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/CrusadeFullClient.rar

ONLINE NOW.

Heres The New Thread http://lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=547587#post547587

Last edited: