Crusade 2.3 - screenshots of GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Never seen 2 people use a LOMCN account before?
Why dont you ask Hollie if she has? Might give you a fine answer.

NOTE- Servers Back Up!

IP: 81.159.116.158

/Aaron

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
toms can u upload the new maps and exe sumwere please
mega upload not working for me cliants nerly done

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
( d/w ice I aint being racist, you know I love you ) d/w kor

face is i dont like it when some1 think where something but where not in the end

i'm from the usa and gez my m8 is from the uk so if hes thinking where something esle without asking is wrong shouldnt posting that kinda stuff

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Im the owner of this account, i dont use it so my friend used it to advertise his server etc.. This post really annoyed me because your getting on at someone for being 16? Are you doing it because your annoyed you wasted your youth on mir and work in Mc Donalds? Or are you genuinly that stupid to say 16 year olds are not capable? I honestly do not give a flying **** about whats going in mir i dont play, it just hugely annoys me when dumbass people come out with utterly stupid statements.

Tom

Ok that post was abit ott about been 16, what i meant was your capable of making a server yes more than, but you can still be imature at that age. I don't know who i'm talking to now then when 2 ppl using same forum account if that isn't you running crusade then it wasn't aimed at you :) anyways can't be bothered going on. have fun ^^

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I made love to Aarons camel.

In all seriousness, nobody cares.

Enjoy the game n shurrup lawl =P

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Lmao server beyond a joke now.. I log on skepta for a bit today.. Dirtbag comes on.... I ask why warrior leveling has been upped to 500 mill .. he start saying i should be I.p banned... So i ask why..... Then we get into a arguement i said hes not on a 20 meg line for **** because soon as user count hits 20+ on his pc it lags ****less.

Then because he got proven wrong he @kill's and @kick's me then bann's me..

Good luck with your ****ty courrpt server, watch the players drop fag.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Roflmao.

Its simple... Your supose to be banned obviously I aint gonna let u stay on fool.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Your supose to be banned obviously I aint gonna let u stay on fool.
whys to be ban ?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He was previously IP Banned for the same constant spamming.

@ Bon, no - it doesn't but can you tell me truthfully you've never helped someone on oldskool? ever?

I think the answer is no, face it "corruption" < if it can be called that, is about on every single server wether it's publicly posted or not.

If people dont want to play it's their choice - so far tho, nobody seems to give a damn about akatsuki - purely because he reaped the rewards then tries to bring every1 down with him - not alot of friends I can imagine =/

Edit: DemonX it's very simple to change your IP adress - I wont post how for obvious reasons but it takes seconds.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
I.p Banned ... How did i get on then ? if i was i.p banned i only have one computer and i'm on router don't know how to change my i.p.

So your chatting **** seph....

Just face it servers courrpt he couldn't take it i was getting good and cryed and banned me @killed me lost all my items.

fag

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
If Brap was banned how did he manage to log onto his char Skepta? thats the diffrence A: the gm didn't ip ban him, B: he did ip ban him but he didn't lock the account or C: the gm's a idiot who doesn't know how to proper ip ban and ban the account.
-Dan

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
If you even reset your router or ISP box, then your IP is changed (providing its not static - but most arn't these days)

Or yea he didn't IP Ban him but simply @deniedcharlogin.

Either way - why do you care skepta? it's not as if you like nor play the server from all I can see from your spam ingame lol...

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Ouch this thread is painful. Did no one here pass their English GCSE? Perfect grammar is probably a bit much to ask but simple spelling goes a long way.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I understand what you mean. For some reason people just hate to be literate, instead seem to slag everything off in an ironic "chavvy" way.

It'll always happen - it's the internet, who's going to stop them? lol.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Ouch this thread is painful. Did no one here pass their English GCSE? Perfect grammar is probably a bit much to ask but simple spelling goes a long way.

Get a grip. Some people aren't as literate as others... care?

Stop moaning, clearly nobody is bothered, lock the thread.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Does seem pretty corrupt, a little off topic, is Aaron the guy on msn that changes his sexuality daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.