Crusade 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
he said will try to fox 1000 code lol .... but error was fix when azura upload new patch...

i bet this is a excuse to end up this server ....

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
How about you stop bashing and do some work on your own server?

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Daz u have been reported for spamming my Ad Guys we have a new server will update u all later this server is new and inproved :P.
will post info later tonight.

Crusade is old and borin.
this is much better :)
just wait and ull see we have beta atm 15 useronline with no Ads :P.
we test for a few hours making patches then we all good to go :)

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
So basicly, i helped you for nothing. Thanks Alot..

Anyways... i'll host Crusade on my home connection for now.. that's if he's willing to give me the server files, if not, i'll download the Old DB. and Fix errors + Wipe Accounts/Chars.. Would you all still want to play?

/Azura

Last edited:

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
will be another fail server .... i wont waste time to play your server cry...

saint i wont play if server is from the begining. ... i dont waste the time again to make lvl

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
well i'll just have to wait a see if i can get hold of the current DB / Server files From Cry.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
So basicly, i helped you for nothing. Thanks Alot..

Anyways... i'll host Crusade on my home connection for now.. that's if he's willing to give me the server files, if not, i'll download the Old DB. and Fix errors + Wipe Accounts/Chars.. Would you all still want to play?

/Azura

i wont play if char wiped....wasting my time

mafia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2010
nice one. .... btw error code was fixed .... after u patch it... with new exe ... good job

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
i aint gave up. just got home from work. and DinoMan told me that Crusade was closed. came on lomcn to have alook. and the proof's above..

- Newbie, how do you think i feel? i worked on the server files, put some effort into them. and he closes the server?

- Anyways... I'll speak to him about getting the server files. Hopefuly if i can. i'll sort it out ;)