Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
NEW EXE NEEDED (14th JUNE 2006) -> http://www.ravenwood4.co.uk/crusadeexe140606.rar

sock.php

Welcome to Crusade Server.

For any1 that played toro i have used there client to design Crusade so if u have the toro client all u need to do is download this patch....

http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/CrusadeFullPatch.rar - 100meg

Mon28 - http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/CrusadeMon28.rar - 8.22meg
(this is missing from the 100 meg patch)

Or

Full Client - http://www.senture-mir.com/clients/C...FullClient.rar - 549meg

140 Kings Room Map - http://www.ravenwood4.co.uk/140KR.map

Thx to Senture For Hosting The Patch & Client :)

Currently the server is in beta testing and is ready upto about lvl 150.

Server is medium-high stats

Leveling is again medium.

Server Forums can be found here .......

http://crusadeserver.proboards105.com/

Top 10 List - http://leocrasher.myftp.org/servers/...server=Crusade

New Exe (14th June 2006) - http://www.ravenwood4.co.uk/crusadeexe140606.rar

Please also make sure u register ur account with all relivent details ie Q's n A's as i will ask for them if u require ur account to be returned for any reason, id also suggest u screenie the account making process so that i have full proof that the account is urs.

Please also do not use id's and passes that u have used on other servers as this is a stupid thing to do.

Above all enjoy :)

AND YES ITS UP NOW!

INFO
====

Start Level 22
Pet Scrolls
All Items In Shop Upto Level 40 (When the server gets into its own)
Mass TBolt
Mass Poi
Lions Roar
Quests
Start Cash 50k
Horses
Wings
Mini Maps Working For Every Map
Unique Hunting Areas
3 Skellies/Shinis
Feed Horse NPC
On The Go Refining (ppl will discover what this means)
5 Times Refining
New Mob Skins (Hence the mob files in the patch)
Cheats Disabled
Unique HomeZone
Static IP (so no need to change Exe every 5 mins)
1 GM only (not hosted on same pc as GM uses)
Lots of items that i havent seen in other servers
Many New Caves (more to come)
New Kits Every 5 Levels
Ranking System

Note : New host pc will be installed in less than 4 weeks as i have ordered 2 so far and both have arrived broken >.< so bear with me as the host pc isnt great atm but i have upped the memory to help but full server pc should arrive soon (and yes its a gooden) :P

Also Plz dont ask for a gm spot as the only ppl that will be appointed to gm are ppl i know IRL and have known for a long time so i no i can trust them, so corruption will not be an issue simple as.

PS - Ignore the highest level thing, for some reason the info being sent to leo's thing is wrong >.<

Edit By Dataforce: Added SigStat to main post incase siggy is changed.

Last edited:

TheDon1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
the stat player thingy is bugg'd it says xian is highest when i'm higher than here lvl 121 warr, not right 3d should be highest lvl 200.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
TheDon1 said:
the stat player thingy is bugg'd it says xian is highest when i'm higher than here lvl 121 warr, not right 3d should be highest lvl 200.

Try reading the first post fully and you will get your answer :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Im downloading the full client now. I take it that if i get the full client i dont need the 'latest exe' aswell? Does the latest exe come in the full client?

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:
Im downloading the full client now. I take it that if i get the full client i dont need the 'latest exe' aswell? Does the latest exe come in the full client?

Tbh i cant remember if the full client has the latest exe so u may be best to dl it aswell :) look forward to seeing u on the server and i hope you enjoy ur stay :brows:

/GM

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Okie.
Also, if i extract the crusade files into the same folder as disturbed files, will it bugger anything up? or should it still be sweet?
Also, maybe i havnt read very well. but could you tell me what exp rate is and if there is a starter kit plz? thnx

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
cLu3LeSs said:
Okie.
Also, if i extract the crusade files into the same folder as disturbed files, will it bugger anything up? or should it still be sweet?
Also, maybe i havnt read very well. but could you tell me what exp rate is and if there is a starter kit plz? thnx

It is a full client u dont need to overright ur disturbed folder just simply extract the rar to ur desktop where it will create a folder called crusade, go into that and run the crusade exe.

As for the exp it is med-high and no theres no starter npc but u can buy all you need upto lvl 40 in the Buy npc and also u can by an apple from the bitsnbobs npc to boost ur dc to get rings etc on.

Hope thats helped :)

/GM

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Thnaks alot m8. I clearly would have been stuck for ages trying to get rings on if you didn't tell me :) Look forward to playing.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
lo all..

was just thinking with gf n was wondering if there anyway u can make it easy for warriors n taos to lvl as the highest warrior is bout 125 tao 110
n wizz is way ahead 203+ like wondering like a grp map u have t o have a grp with like 4 5 ppl in to get in acave lvl 115+ mini to enter
really high exp but mobs really hard or something along them lines...

/Clipper

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
hmm i see where your coming from maybe introducing a new leveling cave with ok exp for taos and warriors would be good

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
-Mace- said:
lo all..

was just thinking with gf n was wondering if there anyway u can make it easy for warriors n taos to lvl as the highest warrior is bout 125 tao 110
n wizz is way ahead 203+ like wondering like a grp map u have t o have a grp with like 4 5 ppl in to get in acave lvl 115+ mini to enter

/Clipper

Yes m8 this is next on my agenda (well the tao/warr lvlin maps) as for grp area im thinking about it :)

/GM

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
-Mace- said:
lo all..

/Clipper

It could just be that that 1 wizz is always playing and lvling?? im not sure but it could just be because he plays alot more than you warr's / tao's. Only saying this as you used 1 person as an example :)

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
cLu3LeSs said:
It could just be that that 1 wizz is always playing and lvling?? im not sure but it could just be because he plays alot more than you warr's / tao's. Only saying this as you used 1 person as an example :)

Cough 3dWizz by any chance lol ye he does lvl n lvl n lvl n dnt sleep ill ftw

but im just saying there mre high lvls then him hak ownage dc all 150+ n like 25 30 maybe higher infront of the highest warrior n maybe 50 lvls on taos just dnt seem to fair on us warrios taos we cnt go 4 sw as 3d
can keep tht solo

/Clipper

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
well im a wizz and ive been playing the server for 2 days and i dnt find it too easy to lvl. its not hard but im only lvl 52 and thats with a bit of help...
so im not sure but i also tried a warr and up to lvl 40 it seemed just as easy. maybe it gets harder after 40?

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
cLu3LeSs said:
well im a wizz and ive been playing the server for 2 days and i dnt find it too easy to lvl. its not hard but im only lvl 52 and thats with a bit of help...
so im not sure but i also tried a warr and up to lvl 40 it seemed just as easy. maybe it gets harder after 40?

yep sure does i go on ownag3 n lvl piss firewall mass thunder works wonders can kill a full screen of mob in sec as a warrior only as halfmoon can take ages to clear a full map not sec n not sure bout tao as they norm slows out of them all but my m8 kills fast with mass poison

/Clipper

Status
Not open for further replies.