Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu Up For Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
ok peeps some peaple seem to have a bit of trouble getin past the gates if you retry a few times it should hopefully let u past (cant see why this is occuring) atm

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
seems to be like disturbed is , takes 2 to 3 attempts to get into char select screen but thats no a prob,
but im laggin like a mad man , dunno why ? not lagging on any other game

ne way nvm =(

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
hmm the lag issue iv had no other complaints about it but im sure theres a posibility there maybe some lag due to the fact i run a family pc on my network now and im pretty sure its be`ing used for downloads alot >.< sorry if i get more complaints ill try find a program to limit the conection other network users are useing.

sorry once again

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Zidio said:
hmm the lag issue iv had no other complaints about it but im sure theres a posibility there maybe some lag due to the fact i run a family pc on my network now and im pretty sure its be`ing used for downloads alot >.< sorry if i get more complaints ill try find a program to limit the conection other network users are useing.

sorry once again

no need to appologise m8!
Your doing a great thing hosting the server, it may be my end not sure tbh but im not laggin on any other games which is just wierd lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
oO nice one on the temp hosting issue and g/l with the server.

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
this lag is terrible :S i find it unplayable atm, and i belive the server needs alot of work on balancing the classes, cos as usuall the good old wizz has the best of the lvling. maybe stronger pets for war and tao? or maybe let then have 3 insted of 2. i come on 2 day after not being on science friday, to find another shed load of wiz 100 odd close to 110 its a bit pathetic... its kinda putting me off playing atm. jus sayin what i wanted 2 say so cioa for now

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
yes i had to reboot due to lag issues im gettin very anoyed with my network users now. and im guessing most peaple are to. its bad i have to share my conection now. i prefered having 1 meg to myself :(

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
outsider said:
this lag is terrible :S i find it unplayable atm, and i belive the server needs alot of work on balancing the classes, cos as usuall the good old wizz has the best of the lvling. maybe stronger pets for war and tao? or maybe let then have 3 insted of 2. i come on 2 day after not being on science friday, to find another shed load of wiz 100 odd close to 110 its a bit pathetic... its kinda putting me off playing atm. jus sayin what i wanted 2 say so cioa for now

considering that there was 24 hrs of double exp this weekend that you obviously missed, and the fact that on all servers wizzards level alot quicker because they have spells that cover alot more spaces that warriors and tao's skills do these points are maybe just maybe why wizzards are leveling quicker then you are , its the same on disturbed, a server thats in your siggy , project is the same , infact im pretty sure euro is the same.
If you dont like the fact that wizzards level quicker then you can maybe you should make on of your own, if you cant beet em join em.

Last edited:

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
koni said:
considering that there was 24 hrs of double exp this weekend that you obviously missed, and the fact that on all servers wizzards level alot quicker because they have spells that cover alot more spaces that warriors and tao's skills do these points are maybe just maybe why wizzards are leveling quicker then you are , its the same on disturbed, a server thats in your siggy , project is the same , infact im pretty sure euro is the same.
If you dont like the fact that wizzards level quicker then you can maybe you should make on of your own, if you cant beet em join em.

tbh this server takes it bit far n wizz is far the fav class as when a wizz is around lvl 90+ u can easyly own a warrior with out useing magic
u have tons of acc n dc just no fs but u can just fw a spot para the warr n hit like a warr n im sure a wizz wasnt made to act like a warrior/wizz
im the highest warrior on the server n i got ownd by a wizz fighting like a wizz/warrior

/Clipper

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
-Mace- said:
tbh this server takes it bit far n wizz is far the fav class as when a wizz is around lvl 90+ u can easyly own a warrior with out useing magic
u have tons of acc n dc just no fs but u can just fw a spot para the warr n hit like a warr n im sure a wizz wasnt made to act like a warrior/wizz
im the highest warrior on the server n i got ownd by a wizz fighting like a wizz/warrior

/Clipper

i do agree with the fact that we have to much dc as a wizz we dont need it, maybe items should be adjusted so there are spacific to wizz, and war/tao ?

but refering back to my previous post with regards to lvling so quick , the double exp played a major part in that , i leveled 12 levels in as many hours if outsider had been on during weekend he would of also benefited by this.

Last edited:

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
koni said:
i do agree with the fact that we have to much dc as a wizz we dont need it, maybe items should be adjusted so there are spacific to wizz, and war/tao ?

but refering back to my previous post with regards to lvling so quick , the double exp played a major part in that , i leveled 12 levels in as many hours if outsider had been on during weekend he would of also benefited by this.

agree i agree i did loads lvls in tht was fun n bout the war/tao taos can hit like warrs but they dnt have as much hp as a warr or mp as a wizz
so double fs there down with or with out a pro but a wizz hiting like a warrior with a pro para on thts over kill as 3d n ownag3 have like 8 to 10k mp

/Clipper

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
koni said:

i do agree that the items should b class spec, i much prefere servs that have this, i only played dist cos it was only 1 i had friends on at the time, and as i showed on there u can easily lvl a wiz in no time at all i got to 226 in a matter of 9/10 days where as war and tao once again struggle. personally. I have 2 lvl with a wiz to keep up on this server other wise us wars n taos jus get blown away!

I dont think MT should be so easy 2 get in game or in game at all, as its just that 1 skill that un balances it i belive, if u look back to torozor due to mass thunder not being put in game, the lvls were quite balanced highest 3 or 4 lvlers are wars and all lvls are quite close at the top. it jus shows this 1 skill un balances the whole server.

REMOVAL OF MASSTHUNDER FTW LOL

o and about not being on week end lol, sorry for having a life :ppunk:

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
wud explain y i left the server tbh... wizz's own way to much... shud do a comparrison in the mc. a reasonable DC to MC imo is 5:3 or sumit like that.
eg. dc 60 then there wizz mc should be like 35 mc.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
outsider said:
sorry for having a life :ppunk:

thats ok no need to appologise for something that i didnt even accuse you of not having ? lol

My point is that if you were on you wouldnt of been on here moaning about wizzards being lvl 100 - 110 all of a sudden would you, my post was not indicating that you didnt have a life, just simply an explanation of why people have become alot higher then when you logged off on friday.

scooter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 14, 2005
tbh my opinion is ... ev 1 gets a choice instead of moanin about wizzies make 1 if its causin u that much pain no 1 says u have 2 b a warrior or tao u have a choice ppl

(how long server been down ??)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
lo peeps,

Zidio has told me about his current situation at home and he and i both agree its not a perfect solution, so what i intend to do is either continue to let zidio host and ull just have to put up with the lag or i can get Zid to send me the files back over msn and keep the server down till my connection stabalizes.............i leave the decision to the democracy of the players :) ur wish is my command :P

cheers Gamemaster