Crusade Server Files Release (TD 2.3)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
EDIT: These files have been updates with a few bug fixes, PM me if you find anymore and I will try to sort them :)

Before downloading, I must warn you that these files are quite buggy with NPC's.
Also the everlasting orbs WILL need removing.

If you dont want these files, please just dont bother posting to save spam.
Yes the files are old and most people dont like them and bla bla.
But they are here if anybody acctually wants them.

Also a great thanks to the people who I can acctually remember working on these files:
KillMaster, GRIPPY(HG), niss(Matt), Poppy, Zen, Boothy and possibly a few others that Ive missed.
(Let me know and i'll add you onto the list)

Server Files & DB: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRGQV73Z
Client Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1GBTT07

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
any release is a good release
n1 mate :) im sure some ppl will use some staff from crusade for there svr ;)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Cheers for the credit but you forgot to add the orignal owner/creator of these files which i hope you gained permission from to re release these files (Matt aka Grippys best friend irl)

Niceone.

Reactions: Praktica

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
THought id download these just to practise on. but i havnt got a clue how to even set up lol.

Any help? or is there any guides anywhere i cant find nun

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
i thought arron didn't use toms forum account lol Was just lies from the begining i guess. But nice1 on the release for some people might find them usefull i guess.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
i thought arron didn't use toms forum account lol Was just lies from the begining i guess. But nice1 on the release for some people might find them usefull i guess.

Firstly that was needless spam, and this is the last time i will attempt to grant you your lifes wish in knowing all about our forum account use, its all i seem to see you write about.. ready? I [TOM] made the account, I then gave aaron the details so he could use, HE then made an account which he no longer uses, so yes for about 4-6 months i was the sole user of this account, now once again it is shared, you will probably see him posting more as i dont really play alot of mir and only use this to view new server releases, i usually leave a /Tom so please refer to that in future if you feel your bowels are going to explode about this subject again. Feel free to share this amazing experience of knowledge with all you meet today.

/Tom.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
now watch people getting hacked on other servers because the idiot didnt remove the id's n passwords happend last time when the files got released.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
database dont work ? lol

Works only in sql 2005 unless you are using sql 2000 then take a look at my setting up 2.3 guide in windows 7 tells you how to convert from 2005 to 2000.

h

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
dbs where removed from post dude having players id's and passwords in there

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
oh how great can see alot of people being hacked then. some people dont use different ID/PASSWORDS

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I think these server files have now dissapeared Nozza.
Its doubtful that anyone will still have the files, but good luck