crusade

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
now down.

so i got files im willing 2 host and have up by 2 morrow. but would people play? i would gm lvl there chars 2 what they were

i roughly know ppls lvls to dont bull **** me?

just wondering?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
nah gm lvlin ppls chars bak wud b a bad idea cos it wud b impossible to tell wot lvls everyone wud b exactly

=[Shinobi]=

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
United Kingdom
i think you should fetch back fresh and new updates e.g. raise the experience for a bit say a fortnight.

That will attract me to play.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i agree crusade is very old now, needs a make over id change alot of things tbh, and make 22-40 much faster tbh

/ancient

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
i was thnking of a new hz. a event on startup. and neew mobs new kit. and actually gd things frm donations

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh, crusade, was ok. it was never amazing, it was never the best. Personally high rates like this suck, if you were to make it DM2, new towns, new items ,new caves, basically remake the server so that its better, more fun , it would proberly be amazing, but its been done. so id just leave it.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
tbh, crusade, was ok. it was never amazing, it was never the best. Personally high rates like this suck, if you were to make it DM2, new towns, new items ,new caves, basically remake the server so that its better, more fun , it would proberly be amazing, but its been done. so id just leave it.
it might be a good idea to make into DM2 but DM2 gets boring

/ancient

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
the reason why DM2's are boring, is because people are basically, making euro mir, adding thier bits n bobs, then moving few npcs, not many are using own home zones etc, and alot make new spells normal, and people moan they r too strong, well not every1 meant to have curse.. when spells were made on euro they obvisouly were not meant to be as normal as lvl 7 spells... As well not many people are being very active, and actually getting new mobs , etc, alot are bog standard mir, with couple of items renamed.. or differnt EXP, except P69, unique now its dm2 ( n better)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
the reason why DM2's are boring, is because people are basically, making euro mir, adding thier bits n bobs, then moving few npcs, not many are using own home zones etc, and alot make new spells normal, and people moan they r too strong, well not every1 meant to have curse.. when spells were made on euro they obvisouly were not meant to be as normal as lvl 7 spells... As well not many people are being very active, and actually getting new mobs , etc, alot are bog standard mir, with couple of items renamed.. or differnt EXP, except P69, unique now its dm2 ( n better)
i would leave another server status out of this post if i was you. this about Crusade not P69

/ancient

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Bring it back up.. was level 54 before server went down bout 60% /Roar.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
guys i dont think this server is going to go up i no dano irl and he cant host it because of aol so unless we get a host Crusade is Dead!... sorry

Pogs

i was lvl 63:( Guttin in it lol

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i think by there being no news for 3weeks people guessed that the server would not be coming back up, server was never anything special and if it comes bak its gotta be 2.3 to keep up with the standards of other servers coming out.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
I would certainly play again these type of servers are my favourite, i hate eny other server thats out at the moment, except for Meteora and Massacre although i dont play mass enymore.. so yeah i would play /Toffee