CrypticGaming

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Legend of Mir 2 Dragon
Server's Specs are in my Signature. 100mb Upload/Download. The Servers Rates will be set to low as the server is run on a 1and1 dedicated box with a 24 Month Contract.

Information
Starting Level = 1, Experience = x4, Starting Gold = 0

We will try and make this server as unique as possible, there are quite afew Mir2 servers around and its hard to make a server 100% unique so we wont be promising it will be 100% unique. It will have diffrent aspects to others server.

Alittle More Information
Name Colour: Want to stand out? Change you name colour. Be Unique, Its Free.
Weapon renaming: Borded of the same old names? Think someone stole your Item? Give it its own name, UberSwordofDoom!!!
Hair: Long, Short or Blad, you decide.
World Shout Want people to hear you? Pay for a Global Shout. It may cost money but Its worth it.
Armours EI Armours for level 33 with Heaven and Dragon Armours, Even OmaKingRobe.
Horses: Colour spec, Diffrent colours for diffrent levels. Normal Horses can be brought others are quest based.
Wings: Class Spec which users choise of colour. WoooL efects added.

Alittle More Information then Alittle More Information Above

Starter Town
Starter towns Removed. Added one starting town. Players Stay there untill level 22.

In the Starter Town there is a NPC with LLC (Low Level Cave) Teleport.

To access the teleport to LLC you will need to take:-

2 Hen Hearts
2 Deer Meat
2 SkeletonBones
2 ZombieSkins

to the NPC he will then give you an Item for you to take to the Town Master. The Town master will then give you a scroll to take back to the NPC which will grant you access to the LLC teleport option.

Once level 22 you will have the option of teleporting to BW.

Item Drop Rate
Rares are Rare, so there wont be all warriors running around with DSS's ect :)

Intense Items
Intence Items are Intense Versions of any Items, Stats are increased. Very Rare Items.

Old Items
Old Items are Old Versions of any Items, Lower Stats but not as rare as normal Items.

Prove your Worthy!
There will be a NPC before each Kings Room that will have a 1:2 ratio of spawning monsters to protect the Boss Monster. You may only enter the Kings Room when the NPC says so. If the Npc says you may enter the Boss Mob will Spawn.

Book Translation
Books Marked with (*) are not translated and will have to be translated at the Book shop.

Quest NPC
Do Missions(Quests) to gain Quest Points. Quest Points can be used to recive prizes. There will also be a page on website which shows what stage players are in there quests. Like a Leader Board. (Updated Daily)

Guilds
Cannot make a Guild untill you have completed the leadership Quest. No more making Guilds through WoomaHorn.

Crafting
You can make Curtain Items that dont Drop using the Crafting NPC. Higher Level Items may require large recipes.

Make curtain recipe ingredents that don't drop you will have to craft using Items that do drop. Such as:-

PurifiedBone:
1 Bone + 1 PurifiedStone = PurifiedBone

The Number Game
The Number Gaming will comence each day at 7pm GMT. It will cost 2,000 a ticket.

How to Play: You have to pick a number on the NPC from 1-50. One number will be drawn at 7pm. If the number you picked comes out you win.

Prize: The Prize will be the amount payed by all players on tickets x10. For Example, If 12 Players play the number game the prize for that day you be 240,000. But what if the prize isnt won? If the Prize is not won that day the total spent on tickets will be added to the next days Game. For Example, If the 240,000 and 20 players brought a ticket the next day the total prize money would be 640,000.

20 x 2,000 = 40,000. 40,000 x 10 = 400,000. 400,000 + 240,000 = 640,000.

And even if no one wins the prize can only get bigger untill someone does win.

In the event of more then one person winning, the money will be shared between the amount of winning players.

More Information will be added soon when final.

Visit the Site, Currently Under Development. [CLICK LINK HERE]

Last edited:

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Dont mean to be a pain but it looks like you just copied and pasted what i wrote on my advert.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I did :P Its called plagiarism :) Sorry :P

and thanks for the 1 & 1 recomendation Dan, tho you have to contract with them :P

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Lyncus said:
I did :P Its called plagiarism :) Sorry :P

and thanks for the 1 & 1 recomendation Dan, tho you have to contract with them :P
1 and 1 are good for support, you get what you pay, but i choose not to use them for several reason to which i wont mension, but if they see you are running that illegally, they will close yah, they strict like that.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I'll just move server to my other dedi box if that happens and they will lose my money :D

First post updated with alittle more Information

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Am Looking for acouple of people to help out with server dev, If your Interested Please reply with why you think I should pick you.

Must be dedicated, Hoping to get a Closed beta stage up within next couple of days.