Crysis 2 MP Beta

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Played it today.. I had more fun with the Alpha version to be honest. Most games were laggy, I'd shoot a guy in the back with a full clip he'd turn shoot me once and I'd died.. ¬.¬

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
It's extremely laggy, not only network but FPS - graphics are worse than Crysis 1 and it's crashed on me about 5 times now.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Me too, but let's not start another pc vs console argument.

I've never even heard of this game tbh?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Funny you all (members of a PC Game forum) should say that, oh the irony.

Anyway, Crysis is a great game and you consolefags don't even deserve it - but Crytek definitely deserve the income they'll receive from making a console game for the fanboys. So long as the PC one lives up to its predecessor I'm not arsed.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Funny you all (members of a PC Game forum) should say that, oh the irony.

Anyway, Crysis is a great game and you consolefags don't even deserve it - but Crytek definitely deserve the income they'll receive from making a console game for the fanboys. So long as the PC one lives up to its predecessor I'm not arsed.

Nothing ironic about it at all. Consoles have evolved drastically since the likes of LOM, so such a comment I feel is rather foolish.

It would seem when people call you an arrogant prick (and honestly I get it a lot), they're not wrong! I hope for your sake that one day you come to terms with the fact that people have different opinions and that they are entitled to them without receiving unnecessary and childish abuse from the narrow minded.

GL with that ^^

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i believe forspinki's point was games are made for consoles and the graphics are the same for pc...

pc graphics are capable of ALOT more but till they bring out another console , our games on pc wont look ne better then a console...

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
true in the early stages of planning crysis the head developer had big plans for pc graphics till the owner told him they had to do it for all consoles and now it wont look nowhere near as good as it could on pc

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Nothing ironic about it at all. Consoles have evolved drastically since the likes of LOM, so such a comment I feel is rather foolish.

It would seem when people call you an arrogant prick (and honestly I get it a lot), they're not wrong! I hope for your sake that one day you come to terms with the fact that people have different opinions and that they are entitled to them without receiving unnecessary and childish abuse from the narrow minded.

GL with that ^^

It's still ironic, nobody mentioned any sort of time line.

Oh, and for the record - I have 2 Xbox 360s and am far from narrow minded (sticky in this section gives that away), besides to fully get the point of the post you're referring to you have to be a PC Gamer, which you are not - talk about being "narrow minded".

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
People have got multiplayer working with the leaked version apparently...you just need "Tunngle" to play it. Probably full of bugs though lol, rather wait until Crytek release the MP Beta for PC users.

Edit: New story trailer been posted on youtube, looks awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laIghwTFdqg&hd=1

Last edited: