[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Custom Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Everthing is up and running. The posted above is the rite one.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Just in case you didn't get my private message John, this configs missing the Host. Without the host how is it suppose to know where to download from?

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http:/ <-
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://twistedsoul-gaming.co.uk/PatcherImage/PatchImage.png

Thanks

-Ash

Badfish

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2016
Same, I can't get patch info and I can't connect because wrong version.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Can any admin take care of this please?

4lgh9l.png

2vcg4yh.png

a2yk53.png

when i blocked whisper him he started cursing in general so i really hope a good judgement to be made.

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Its not school just ignore the keyboard warrior children. Love the server seems alot slower LeBron initially after testing maybe as no starter pet. Gameshop seems over priced. Happy to donate but nice to get more than an hour for somthing for a £ if rather see less benefits for more duration. Think the marble server has the game shop right with the duration. Do the timers pause even in sz or as you log? out.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Its not school just ignore the keyboard warrior children. Love the server seems alot slower LeBron initially after testing maybe as no starter pet. Gameshop seems over priced. Happy to donate but nice to get more than an hour for somthing for a £ if rather see less benefits for more duration. Think the marble server has the game shop right with the duration. Do the timers pause even in sz or as you log? out.

The GameShop is being adjusted for both GG and Gold. The rate of GG is £1.00 to 100 but when it comes to paypal its changed to Usd. With £ to Usd you end up getting 200-300 more GG for free.

They dont pause in Sz,but they should on log out.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Server down ?

---------- Post Merged at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:02 PM ----------

its on now

Status
Not open for further replies.