[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Medium Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Same problem I'm afraid.
It the error, theres a full stop (period in your lingo) after the error path. Is that punctuation or is that part of the error ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Have added some basic Crafting Scrolls in Hen drop for testing.

-You must have a Scroll in bag and the Recipe will show shown on the crafting Window.
-This will show you what is needed for said Recipe.

Mir2Config

Code:
[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
AlwaysOnTop=True
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1366
DebugMode=False

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=176.26.228.184
Port=7000

[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True

[Sound]
Volume=0
SoundOverLap=3
Music=1

[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=True
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=False
NameView=False
HPMPView=True
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=False
DuraWindow=False
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0

[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowYellChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True

[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://twistedsoul-gaming.co.uk/PatcherImage/PatchImage.png

View attachment 18060

Last edited:

Badfish

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2016
I like what you're doing with the server so far. A couple of comments I have from the brief testing I've done:

The rates/exp to level seem a bit low so far for a true mid rate server. Are these to be release rates?
I REALLY dislike pet based servers where you can rent a pet. How long will the current rental pet really be useful in game? Kinda makes tao stupid
I like the added drop chance you have now. I play the game for added items and finding them, even if its a low add, is always super exciting and keeps me coming. Will that be changing up or down at all?
Will you be releasing archer at all? Why's everyone hate having it on their server so much?

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I like what you're doing with the server so far. A couple of comments I have from the brief testing I've done:

The rates/exp to level seem a bit low so far for a true mid rate server. Are these to be release rates?
I REALLY dislike pet based servers where you can rent a pet. How long will the current rental pet really be useful in game? Kinda makes tao stupid
I like the added drop chance you have now. I play the game for added items and finding them, even if its a low add, is always super exciting and keeps me coming. Will that be changing up or down at all?
Will you be releasing archer at all? Why's everyone hate having it on their server so much?

Levelling a warrior, even for testing purposes is a total bore so the bonedog pet makes it bearable.
I agree with you on added drops. I think everyone enjoys getting them in the hope that the stats actually enhance the item in the right way.

The trouble with archers is that they're a totally new class without any official code available for them so anything you see is simply a coder's guess. Maybe through playing or seeing an official one but still a guess. This means spells, actions, power etc is all guesswork too.
I'm not saying what's been done isn't good, it's just not official.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Levelling a warrior, even for testing purposes is a total bore so the bonedog pet makes it bearable.
I agree with you on added drops. I think everyone enjoys getting them in the hope that the stats actually enhance the item in the right way.

The trouble with archers is that they're a totally new class without any official code available for them so anything you see is simply a coder's guess. Maybe through playing or seeing an official one but still a guess. This means spells, actions, power etc is all guesswork too.

I have always wished a server would make TDB or half moon lower level, would help the warriors early game by a lot. Currently everyone just say "at 32 warriors shine" which may be true, but it's 31 levels of boredom.

Badfish

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2016

I agree dude. My concern is that pets will outshine the character later on. For like level 1-26, 30 etc on a mid rate server, I don't think pets are going to break the game. I just don't want it to end up "oh buy this pet rental because the classes aren't as strong" kind of thing.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

The Exp rate cant really if its low med or high as its not standard and there is so many ways to get exp easier.
The pet was just put there to help with testing and no one will be forced to have one.
Added drop chance hasn't changed and feel its ok at the moment.

As Warrior and other class changes We are open to input. As i said we where testing the files prevent crashes and such.

TheMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2017
Leicester, England
Hi, would really like to try this before it goes live, all I keep getting is 'Could not get Patch information' I've downloaded latest client-2-3 and updated config but i just keep getting the same, any suggestions?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Fixing that now. Redoing the patcher. Fresh Upload

Last edited:

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
I still cant log in get same problem as before or just attempting to connect attempts racking up rapidly

Can log in now. used the client from the rar you posted and then the config u listed pasted over the one in the rar.

Badfish

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2016
The Exp rate cant really if its low med or high as its not standard and there is so many ways to get exp easier.

Sorry I'm not following? The exp rate can't really what?

Also, will you be having it so that pets are saved upon logging out? That's such a nice feature :D

TheMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2017
Leicester, England
Getting same.

[04-Feb-17 9:50:23 PM] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Games\Patcher\Client.exe'.File name: 'D:\Games\Patcher\Client.exe'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at Launcher.AMain.CheckFile(FileInformation old)
at Launcher.AMain.Start()

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
try using the rar in ice's recent post, with the config setting from earlier he posted. Thats how i got in.

Bugs
B for big maps needed for dungeons
Check slaying for war, dmg needs to be upped as it is like a normal hit atm
WT overpowering atm
Some of the caves will not let you in (some of the ancients)
Examiner tony does not have bichon tokens in his bag when you got to buy them
After turning back white from yellow people in town still will not serve me as they say i am evil
Add crafting station to teleporter. if you double click a crafting scroll make it open the crating menu (atm it does nothing)
Delete drops in ancient caves as they need to be updated, and no point dropping crap as people will complain. make much fewer drops but maybe higher chance of added stats. Ancient mobs need to be a lot stonger and need to give way more xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.