[Crystal Server] - Land Before Time [Medium Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
i didn't have a start quest but i found one in the oma caves though. is this the exp x that will be live or just for the test.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Will be making adjust to exp and drop. Feed back has been great so far. We are looking into the hp settings now

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Drops are more then enough, running round PSC with the Guard pet and destroying everything loads of items (trash) dropping and some nice added stat items too, Guards they are bugged big time though as they don't show as levelled on the screen but they do level as they develop new skills like chm etc (which don't hit and miss everytime) also please do something about the bag weight, seriously I can hold like 10hp pots 10 mp pots and not be able to pick any drops up due to full bag weight.....

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
What class is bad w8 having a problem with?

The pet will be fixed tomorrow has we had top stop to fix the big bug.

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
war isn't much better either. its a frustrating mechanic so although I don't want to see unlimited pots etc like on the marble server a more generous approach would make the game play a bit smoother.

Realistically the drop rate of normal and added items is too high unless that's the idea to find every thing your self which I don't mind. Just make sure bosses aren't dropping like that too lol.

the first oma quest you have usually levelled past the level to be hunting in oma caves before your any where near completing all objectives so maybe reduce from 40 > 30/25

is the guard pet just for test as obv is so OP you just miss the first load of hunting places and let it do all the work.

** maybe a quicker clean up of things on the floor of possible if they are going to drop so much

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
My Feedback so far.

1. Starter pet needs to be not as strong and only last maybe until lvl 20 - some people were going psc off the bat and I think this ditracts from being the first to take down noob bosses.
2. Quests need to give more xp, and more unique rewards (like medal from oma quest)
3. I would say to have two bosses per floor on the lower caves (oma and mines)
4. Add a travel option from vendors in town so you can teleport between the shops rather then having to run back to the centre and use the teleport stone each time as you know where nothing is.

Bugs
'B' to open mini map does not work on main maps outside or in caves
Zombie quests show different zombies just as zombies so you dont know which ones are left to kill.

Overall a very good server I would say, smooth, with minimal lag and some well thought out depth.

Raistlin.

Added Bug

Lvl 20 quest to kill dungs in mines? should be in womya temple?

Added Bug

Guard pet is dead upon summoning.

Last edited:

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Thanks. Player's.
Ill work on these after work.

First time in WT KR today. There were 2 respawns within a few minutes of eachother. Couldnt get past doorway. Please can you check respawn rate of KR from my brief visit seems OTT.

Also

Some of the quest rewards give items no better items then common shop ones (bone helmet reward in mines for instance same as a magic helm) same with belt in womya and other one I cant remember. I will make a list.

Slow going without pet help, as long as feedback helpful

Cheers

Raistlin

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We are having a db issue. Soon as its fixed will slove alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.