CTF system =`P

smoochy boys on tour

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
original idea of zion, script by me, never 100% tested, may need some work done to it but as the person i made it for will probably not finish the server there here

i repeat!!! they may need some work done but there all the hard stuff is done :mooned:

Attachments

• CTF system.rar
    4.3 KB · Views: 87

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
looks really good n1

what sort of maps did you intend for it?

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
read the headers in each text file, if i can remember correctly the only problem is the fact we couldnt turn the players to pk'ers before we sent them in there

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
lol that may beasking to much of me as i wrote it a while ago, but as server still shows no sign of going live i released it

from wot i remember, u need 5 players on each team to play

once 10 players are on the map you can begin a game, object of the game is to collect the flag and get it to your flag

once this is done you win a point

you can either, kill all oppents and collect the flag, of just dodge them

once your dead you leave the area and cant return untill games over, wining team gets points (i think, not sure if i included that but that was the plan...) points can be converted to prizes by the team leader, the plan was to convert it to guild only torneys i think

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
what sort of maps had you planned for each of the header ones.....

ie, what sort of map was COUNTCTF meant to be like?

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
amazing, people talked about this on DAO forums and i said it could not be done without holes. From what i can see it can very well thought up maybe change the name colour to the desired team or something but well done

Edit:

Ok small prob or im going blind, 1 person begins the game this means

SET [705] 1

is ran once, doesnt that mean that all the other players cant use the flag npcs? would they have to "Confirm" they are ready and use another map to confirm the players im sorry if you have coded that but i could not see it still gd release tho

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Scorpian92 said:
Nice idea but needs alot of work doing to prevent cheating/exploiting.

it seems very well constructed, i don't see how people could exploit it

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Very awesome idea. That's actually something new, and i like it! Nice one.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
thank you kindly, and there is a lot of work that could be done on it, im interested in getting back into mir scripting but i cant get my files 100% up-to-date lol but if u have an idea that u think can be done but dont no how (and im feeling bored =`P) let me no, ill have a go