[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Yup, received an email as well, nothing from the server owners as to why yet?

Hmm...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
TheOnlyOne said:
im sure this from lomcn owner as my email only registered on it in here and none have my email also my bank have my email

tai sold them by sure 100%

Your email addresses were leaked by Haz & Sam a few years ago :culpability: Nothing to do with me

Last edited:

GimmeAKitKat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2014
Also got the email, though I didn't get it on the same email i'm registered with here, soooooo......

Either way, I would certainly have missed the launch had I not got it, which would have made me less likely to join and play catch-up

Will be giving it a go, hope the P2W options aren't too game-changing.

Good Luck

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
less interested in the server now, seem desperate which is a shame, they already have caught everyone's attention, maybe they should be "untrusted" until they state their source?

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Tai would of sent the email from LOMCN (correct way to do it) or have a subcribe option on the website, not take emails from previous services(unsure what those servers were) and hope for the best lol.

my email wasnt in any server im using this email here only in lomcn so mean only 1 thing the emails list come from lomcn owner

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Your email addresses were leaked by Haz & Sam a few years ago :culpability: Nothing to do with me

my email 1 year old lol so how be many years ago ?

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
As if people are moaning about how someone got their email 😂 if you dont like it just add it to spam and do one.

edit:
turns out emails was leaked from www.bumboys.com, so ye i wouldn’t admit to having a email

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
somethings-not-quite-right.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:57 PM ----------

my email wasnt in any server im using this email here only in lomcn so mean only 1 thing the emails list come from lomcn owner

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Yep there is no possible way anyone could get your email address, other than from the lomcn owner, none what so ever!

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
View attachment 20010

---------- Post Merged at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Yep there is no possible way anyone could get your email address, other than from the lomcn owner, none what so ever!
servers living up to its name, its the end of the world for a few of these poor souls

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Of all the things that are going on in the world nowadays, people are making a big deal over an email advertising a Mir server of a game all of us here play? Wow... just WOW...

I couldnt think of anything I could give less of a Sh*t about. We're all adults here and have been around a long time, I think we should all begin to act like one. I know some may say its principle, as some have said, there is an unsubscribe button, put it to use.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Gossip is golden.

Here are a few little screenshots of recent events. There is loads more to come! enjoy.

irvkvU
irvkvU

giphy.gif

Edit: Ignore the safezone lines in Bichon, they will all be gone as soon as we go live, we were adjusting sizes of Safezones today and placed them on to get a clear view

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Some nice bits , although The first screen says welcome to paragon , did you use those files as a base point ? I see the “points” system from there is in here also.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Some nice bits , although The first screen says welcome to paragon , did you use those files as a base point ? I see the “points” system from there is in here also.

Hany added some login code recently, great spot, will edit now :)

-Apocalypse Team

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Hi Jicaa,

I thought i answered this in the advert, however the team compromises of a member that barely plays mir servers. A solo mir player. A Guild/Group pvp player.

The most important thing for us is that there is plenty to do whether you play solo or group. There is just as many sub boss's as boss's. Also normal monsters do have the ability to drop what boss's drop just on a different scale.

Hope this answers your concerns.

-The Apocalypse Team

This is good for me.
I like to solo play, with the odd guild hunt now and then. My spare time is usually in the evenings where I like to just grind away on my own, at my own pace.
Never expect to top the leader boards but nice to be able to keep close to them by playing solo.

Good luck, I'm sure I'll give it a go.

Edit: Just to add after reading the whole thread and checking my emails - I also got the email.
LOMCN did NOT provide these email addresses.

When i sign up to servers, there is a handful that I have used my real email address... Would love to know where they all came from as I've never played a server by any of you I don't think...

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Are people really expecting anything to happen to a privately ran illegally ran server/forum? GDPR :glee:

Half of you ****ers didn't give a **** about a client steal, give your heads a wobble.

Now, enough of that nonsense, tickle my balls a little more please Apocalypse.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Are people really expecting anything to happen to a privately ran illegally ran server/forum? GDPR :glee:

Half of you ****ers didn't give a **** about a client steal, give your heads a wobble.

Now, enough of that nonsense, tickle my balls a little more please Apocalypse.

I have to deal with GDPR on a daily basis, quite high on our agenda where I work... I don't give a **** here but I'm just intrigued as to where it came from :barbershop_quartet_

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I have to deal with GDPR on a daily basis, quite high on our agenda where I work... I don't give a **** here but I'm just intrigued as to where it came from :barbershop_quartet_

One of the lists is paragon as I got two mails and one of them is using the mail I used for paragon

With GDPR I think server owners need to be careful but it's unlikely anything bad will happen. Sending unsolicited mails is just much more frowned upon now

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
With GDPR I think server owners need to be careful but it's unlikely anything bad will happen. Sending unsolicited mails is just much more frowned upon now

I'm just now getting a live report of a LOMCN player in court sueing over this scandal:

[video=youtube;WTWdP5DMdsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM&feature=youtu.be&t=31[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.