Daffodil

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
ok cheers also where uve put that drops have been lowered do u mean theyve been lowered from what they were which was nothing lol or that they now drop but they only drop at a low rate? :P

havent found anything else that needs fixing really your pretty much good to go any idea when ur likely to be puttin the server live? as i cant wait to get on with it and play properly lmao.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
grr it a low rate again na to boaring

thats what i thought until i went onto the server and saw the potential it has.

decent amount of quests to keep u busy always something to aim for wether its new kit new quests lvl's

there aint one decent high rate server out atm they all take about 2 days tops to get to lvl 100 then u have no were new to go nothing to kill except bosses and no quests theres just no content in high rates anymore which is why most of the adds on here are for low rate servers cos at least they last a while longer.

all this server needs now is for the gms to do the wipe and then get things going and for a decent amount of people to play. by the time anyone gets lvl 40 theyll have all new stuff implemented for them. this is a decent server and i look forward to it going live

B4DEATH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
thats what i thought until i went onto the server and saw the potential it has.

decent amount of quests to keep u busy always something to aim for wether its new kit new quests lvl's

there aint one decent high rate server out atm they all take about 2 days tops to get to lvl 100 then u have no were new to go nothing to kill except bosses and no quests theres just no content in high rates anymore which is why most of the adds on here are for low rate servers cos at least they last a while longer.

all this server needs now is for the gms to do the wipe and then get things going and for a decent amount of people to play. by the time anyone gets lvl 40 theyll have all new stuff implemented for them. this is a decent server and i look forward to it going live

Dont think so :P

Avenge Mir 3 (Hihg rate) User count = +80 or +90

& a new hihg rate server comming soon (Supreme Mir 3)

tHOSE 2 SERVERS ARE decent & hihg rate so cant say there isnt any decent high lvl server on lol

Last edited:

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
when will be going live? as cant wait to give it a go P
hopefully will be as much fun to play a paine says :)
p.s just tried it and the chicken ring quest dont work got 21 featers 2x hornring says not got enough materials when only need 10 feathers and 1 ring

Last edited:

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
lol i played avenge and go bored after a few days as like i said theres nothing to do on it but lvl plus i found there to be alot of pkers and i dont really think u can class a server thats not even out yet as being good this server is in beta which is y i can say this one is good

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
the server looks realy good if they changed the exp to 64 then it would be one of the best servers up at the mo beacuse lots of the low rate server only last a week or 3 but good luck with the server any way.

/eatyoualive

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
wot is the exact rate if any knows? I had a lil browse but cudnt pin down the actually xp rate but from wot i seen the server looks like it's set to have great potential but for me it all depends on the rate,thers only a hand full ov gud servers atm hope this 1 is wot iv bin w8n for. GL

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
Exp rate has been messed around with that much now we aint got a ckue anymore lol

but im sure we can sort one out in the next couple days

as things stand we have no reason to take the server down

so once its up and running its staying up ( aprt from maintenance and the like )

most if not all maintenance will be done on a mon every week so server will go down for around an hour so we can tinker and sort any issues that arise

other than that it has no reason to be down

and in a few weeks may even be running it on two machines ;-) as long as all goes well with me work lol

Last edited:

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
Server has been rebooted! :)

Few things changed;
Gold upped 2-4x what it originally was
Bosses in snowtower spawn rates upped
Quests tweaked...Take a look ;)
5 More Maps with Mobs, Items added...Will be in live patch

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
lol, these forums still makes me laugh, even after being away for over a year. I notice, all the abusive muppets have only been around for about a year. Which says alot.

This is another server that sounds very promising and I will be prepared to give it a try among others, as I love low rate servers. To say that no one likes low rate server is idiotic and I believe that the majority of mature, sensible players, prefer long term, low rate servers. I usually find that its the abusive muppets that love to go around and slate the low rate server, preaching that high rate is the way to go etc. etc.

Good luck with your server mate :)

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
cheers m8 and hope to see you ingame from time to time ;-)

and we want it around for a while so enjoy ;-)

Like the gambit av and sig btw

B4DEATH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Wizzy skills have delay i.e Tempest - ChainLightning - Renounce - MetorShower - FierCloud
Dont know about rest of the classes.

Hope you ll fix them casue with delay it un-playable with the delay skills.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
Wizzy skills have delay i.e Tempest - ChainLightning - Renounce - MetorShower - FierCloud
Dont know about rest of the classes.

Hope you ll fix them casue with delay it un-playable with the delay skills.

that is true they do have a delay and that was next on my list or things that need sortin but ive been at work so i aint been on for a couple of days so i havent been able to post about it either id have to agree with you aswell.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
well, be sure to let us know as soon as its fixed as I would like to try this server :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
lol, these forums still makes me laugh, even after being away for over a year. I notice, all the abusive muppets have only been around for about a year. Which says alot.

This is another server that sounds very promising and I will be prepared to give it a try among others, as I love low rate servers. To say that no one likes low rate server is idiotic and I believe that the majority of mature, sensible players, prefer long term, low rate servers. I usually find that its the abusive muppets that love to go around and slate the low rate server, preaching that high rate is the way to go etc. etc.

Good luck with your server mate :)

I wouldn't say the majority of mature sensible players prefer low rate....as I'm sure if you were to look at all age groups on all servers..the majority would be on a high rate (simply because high rate has a bigger player base). The abusive muppets are everywhere, not sure why but mir seems to attract all kinds of idiots.

Personally I agree to an extent that high rate servers are the way to go (for numbers anyways) as you only have to look at servers like Sting Pheonix and Kaori (all three far more developed than the successful high rate servers) with their extremely low (but loyal) player bases.

Obviously there are exceptions such as Zentaur but I feel that the "low rate server lovers" are diminishing whereas "high rate server lovers" are still around in high numbers.

This server looks like its being worked on well though so if hosts are patient who knows maybe in a couple of months it will have an acceptable amount of players. Lets face it though...if you want a successful low rate server it takes hell of a lot more work than producing a high rate.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
couldnt agree with u more which is why this server should now be live as any bugs that may still be in will be when people reach 40+ and thats not gonna be that easy atm im bored as i just wanna get on and play the server normally instead of testing bugs but i cant cos there will be a wipe so any work i do will be wasted.

i think atm alot of people have come onto the server and seen myself or some of the other high lvl players who have been lvl'd and kitted for the purpose of testing and thought whats the point in playing this server. at least when they get it live everyone will be pretty much equal.

any eta on live gm's??

TheMaxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2007
ok guys got a few things to sort out and will put server in its new home

may just wipe DB's and go for it

im sure we can sort any issues out as we go now

think the worst has been found and fixed

will keep you all informed as to when we open the doors wide

as for ETA later today or in the morrow

promise ;-) hows that