DarkCrusade 2.3 Online now!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
lol Neptune bud luring on someone anytime has always been considered grief play even by euro mirs rules so yeah.. its grief play :p.. oh and pking in a KR isnt grief play unless they're already killing/luring the boss for themselfs then its boss stealing and considered grief play but certain servers have diff rules hell i used to enjoy this server till it fooked up :P

so u mean if i was to pinch a WT off sum 1 if there killing it its grief?? or if i tryed to kill sum 1 killing a WT thats also greif??

edit i got it workin now :D

for those of u who cnt get it working once uv downloaded an put the ini's in the rght folder, click on the exe called mir2. as wen i got the patch off there forum i got mir.exe and mir2.exe

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Banning for pkin som1 while killing a boss? f**k me over 1/2 of mir wud be banned lol, tbh sever started with bad posts n i think its gonna end with em

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i have had no problems with server (apart from laggin out every 30 mins but this only seems to be me o.O)

the gms are rly helpful and r always up for a laugh
the starting problem of not beeing able to lvl is easyly fixed there is a pet renter in MW near storeage and is a random pet an is free for b4 lvl 20 so make use of it, pet lvler is in the training rooms in BW then go to Oma cave with ur pet made lvl 13 with in 13 kills. then onto bug cave.

the only problem i have with server is the contant lag outs but as i said only seems to be me getting them for sum reason.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Well i was actually gunna play but the amount of posts about being banned for rediciulous reason, and there was 1 specific 1 that caught my eye, u get de-lvled for PKing some1? lmao sorry but no amount of reasons (Unless hacking or cheating) should result in any GM having the right to de-lvl u.

I won't bother trying it, sounds stupid and i all i've viewed so far is 2 pages of posts (Bad 1's may i add)

Here u go GMs and Host, ill outline some of the problems u have (If there true)

Is this what users get for helping?
u report bugs and u get told to get lost and stop pestering.

Is this what users get for doing something thats PART OF THE GAME?
Banning for pkin som1 while killing a boss?

Wow, awesome, even bannable for voicing an opinion?
ip baned now for trying to say that being de-leveled for boss stealing is stupid

So a simple boss in a room suddenly changes the rules of PK'ing? lolz
cannot pk in a kr

This is half players half GMs fault, however mostly GMs...U should know that mostly kids play this game, they will argue and annoy the hell out of u, but it's ur job as a GM to deal with it without being a kid urself.
If u argue u get @kicked or @killed

Last edited:

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
i have had no problems with server (apart from laggin out every 30 mins but this only seems to be me o.O)

the gms are rly helpful and r always up for a laugh
the starting problem of not beeing able to lvl is easyly fixed there is a pet renter in MW near storeage and is a random pet an is free for b4 lvl 20 so make use of it, pet lvler is in the training rooms in BW then go to Oma cave with ur pet made lvl 13 with in 13 kills. then onto bug cave.

the only problem i have with server is the contant lag outs but as i said only seems to be me getting them for sum reason.

ditto, although i seem to be getting the occasional lagout or lagspike although not as constant as u were lol. Great server would recommend you try it.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Well i was actually gunna play but the amount of posts about being banned for rediciulous reason, and there was 1 specific 1 that caught my eye, u get de-lvled for PKing some1? lmao sorry but no amount of reasons (Unless hacking or cheating) should result in any GM having the right to de-lvl u.

I won't bother trying it, sounds stupid and i all i've viewed so far is 2 pages of posts (Bad 1's may i add)

Here u go GMs and Host, ill outline some of the problems u have (If there true)

Is this what users get for helping?

Is this what users get for doing something thats PART OF THE GAME?

Wow, awesome, even bannable for voicing an opinion?

So a simple boss in a room suddenly changes the rules of PK'ing? lolz

This is half players half GMs fault, however mostly GMs...U should know that mostly kids play this game, they will argue and annoy the hell out of u, but it's ur job as a GM to deal with it without being a kid urself.

av alrdy told em all this, but they ipbanned me afta saying it

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
servers bak online but i cant get on it for sum reason i pick my char then i get the blank black screen.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
pizza and chips is as nice as the name of this server

Last edited:

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
All corruption has been removed, and servers on the up :)

Last edited:

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
well do u still get banned for pkin? if not i mite give it a try =p

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
no it isnt you tit,

to shaba stop spamming every post i seen 5 posts all in a row with u posting 5 word on each one, and if you read wat some of them say u wud get the answer for ur stupid question