DarkRealm a New Beginning

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
DarkRealm 2.3 A New Beginning
Forum- http://darkrealm.forums-rpg.com/
IP Address - 46.64.15.24
Client: http://darkrealm.forums-rpg.com/t45-darkrealmclient
patch: http://darkrealm.forums-rpg.com/t2-autopatchrar
Server launch date: open now for testing hoping 2-3 days from today be live

Server Specs:

*Intel Core Duo CPU
*7750 dual core
*2.71 GHz,
*4.0GB of ram

Starting Level = 20
startingKit = plated Kit

:darkRealm is a 2.3 Low-Med rate server. The highrate server has been online for a few years now, but there will be a fresh start,
with some added extras!

:Euro maps are in game with lots of custom caves, custom mobs and custom bosses.

:plenty of custom items and sets are ingame.

:Leveling is Quite easy to start with then you need work at it

:There is quite a lot of quests in game with random events done by gms, as well as seasonal events such as Christmas,
Easter, Valentines ect ect.

:There is Daily Quest npc in game with rewards to help people level

:There is a GG npc in game however no kit items can be bought only consumables

:I would appreciate any help testing server and any feedback ty

:for those of you that like mining there is a orbcrafting npc in game where u need precious ores with high purity also a good way to earn cash game has a npc that buys the not so high puritys off you

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
low-med rate, but you start at level 20!? err, am I missing something?

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Thank you wock for putting up for 3 days b4 start :) Gives me something to chill out on I got that mir feeling back again :D

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
LUL relaunching a mir revenge clone for the third time?
i havent launched 1 yet m8 lol
i took over other one which is still running btw over 3 year now so not quite sure what your problem is ?
868 posts wonder how many of them are off spamming adverts with crap you dont want to test or play it your choice m8 but please dont spam advert

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
i havent launched 1 yet m8 lol
i took over other one which is still running btw over 3 year now so not quite sure what your problem is ?
868 posts wonder how many of them are off spamming adverts with crap you dont want to test or play it your choice m8 but please dont spam advert

it's a clone of a **** server it's not spam it's FACT

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Best of luck with server. Bowt time a new server came out :) And what if its simular to MR, or a clone. If people like it, people play it.. Stop the *****ing jese..

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
isnt this the server that has items which are litterally called the level and class of the item? if so sort out the names to something better for sets and maybe you'll get a few more players

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
isnt this the server that has items which are litterally called the level and class of the item? if so sort out the names to something better for sets and maybe you'll get a few more players
Not sure what server you on about mate but it's not this one

Status
Not open for further replies.