DarkRealm Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
That's the thing, 9/10 people want the server back up, and we need to fight the idiots who are trying to ruin it. If the server goes down they will get what they want, game over they win.

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
PorkChop said:
hes making it look like its the dosers... he says server going down and puts red on tm and recalls 2 guard.. so thats y they said they gonna dos.. he wants sympathy ect i said u wud host but no.. hes a faggot and thats 3 times ive lvled up 2 170+ he needs 2 get a grip of his **** the batty

And what has TM done before he done that? You did not mention that. hmmmmmmm I wonder why! Somehow he did not do anything to me or any other desent players.

Three times? That's very interesting how you managed to do that, sinse the server has only been wiped onse, for which he apologised.

Get your facts right, then post your pointless posts here, noob.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
jenover said:
And what has TM done before he done that? You did not mention that. hmmmmmmm I wonder why! Somehow he did not do anything to me or any other desent players.

Three times? That's very interesting how you managed to do that, sinse the server has only been wiped onse, for which he apologised.

Get your facts right, then post your pointless posts here, noob.
tm done wat? pked ur members? lmfao its part of the game... o and wiped 1once? think about it
1st time= 200 wizz 181 warr
2nd time = 170 warr = 3

so get ur fact rights noob? o and who was u on there? a lvl 10 wizz who wud get 1 hitted by me? i had best dc u fool

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
pork shut lol, u had good dc yes but u couldnt 10 hit me lol

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
PorkChop said:
tm done wat? pked ur members? lmfao its part of the game... o and wiped 1once? think about it
1st time= 200 wizz 181 warr
2nd time = 170 warr = 3

so get ur fact rights noob? o and who was u on there? a lvl 10 wizz who wud get 1 hitted by me? i had best dc u fool

There was just one wipe, I don't care how many characters you lost through it. All the time you spent moaning about it you could of levelled past the point at which it was wiped.

Constant attacking, verbal abuse, boss stealing, mouthing off at the GM, threats to DOS the server. All classed as greif play I am afraid. Some people explicetly admitted to using cheats and hacks, and used them (gem letters in BW?)

Edit: Best DC? That's probably all you are good at with it - braging about it. Using it is a different matter.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
basically solid serva is down 4 gd! i will av a word wit him, den i will post all the info i no!

/FireUp

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
killmaster said:
basically solid serva is down 4 gd! i will av a word wit him, den i will post all the info i no!

/FireUp

sorry, but what has SoLiD got to do with DarkRealm server? lol
unless of course i've missed something, since i cba to read through all the pages :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
he asked wot is goin on... i jus told him the basics of it all!

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
solid, i fink ee ment to say DarkRelm is goin dwn perminant. eez jus mayd a mistake :agree:

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
hiya guys.
ive decided to give the server 1 more shot as ive seen quite a few ppl like it and want it up?
im going to add the 4 new sets and the new cave before it goes up tho as im going away for the weekend and wont b able 2 do anything 2 server.

ok this thing about tm,i have no problem wiv any of tm players i hav a problem wiv the ppl giving abuse 2 me and other players.i did not make any1 red they did that by constantly pking anybody not just tycoon members.
i recalled 666 only and that was because of the threats

sorry for the server down to all players that were decent im putting this bak up 4 u lot :agree:

pking is part of the game but abusive language and threats aint so plz can we just play not abuse

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
troop said:
hiya guys.
ive decided to give the server 1 more shot as ive seen quite a few ppl like it and want it up?
im going to add the 4 new sets and the new cave before it goes up tho as im going away for the weekend and wont b able 2 do anything 2 server.

ok this thing about tm,i have no problem wiv any of tm players i hav a problem wiv the ppl giving abuse 2 me and other players.i did not make any1 red they did that by constantly pking anybody not just tycoon members.
i recalled 666 only and that was because of the threats

sorry for the server down to all players that were decent im putting this bak up 4 u lot :agree:

pking is part of the game but abusive language and threats aint so plz can we just play not abuse

Good Lad !

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,Twenty

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
what lvl are u now Jen, ill be on there 2 night if its up at about 10

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member