**DarkRealm**

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Blade ll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada BC
Hello again!

Yo guys i came back again lolz. Does it really take one day to put in a event? I never tryed before so I dont really have an idea xD! Also umm :mooned: xD! My real question is what does this event do? Higher exp? Higher drop rate? Or what lolz. Well im out guys. Cya when Dark goes back up!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
not 2 sure i aint spoken 2 troop 4 quite a while so i dunno wat sort of event it will b

/Xian
/XianWizard

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
well i was @ my dads from thursday night and didnt get bak till early last night but wen i got bak my internet was red couldnt log it on etc etc so i done the usuall and got on the poxy phone 2 bt and went mental @ em told they taking the piss now.anyway i got 6 months free internet from them and they told me the reason it has been offline since this afternoon was because the technitions were trying 2 clear my line again and sort a stronger line out or sum bolox tbh!
anyway i just woke up and woopdeedo internet bak up.
server will b online in about 5-10 mins i hope and wiv the xmas event !
ill post wen up

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
kk 1st post exe updated!

xmas event added now hope u all enjoy it.go c the special npc in sz near tp rm.

*M*E*R*R*Y***C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*

™TROOP™

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
lool this is all only the npc in sz ?? dude it is xmas we need a cool events and not only one =P
make some more events it will be funny

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
****in hell bro calm it jesus its christmas lol !! give im a break he is wid family and stuff !! dnt think theres a mad rush 2 play now isit just enjoy xmas like we all are let troop do wat he has 2 !!

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
new exe on 1st post ppl cya ingame soon.

hope u all got wot u wanted 4 xmas :D

Blade ll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
Canada BC
Umm yeah if you mean the monster links. To me they wont work so when i goto numa or something they look like walking EC's! So yeah the monster download links wont work. But I think the others do because i got my 1.9 client fully running and i downloaded most of those things. troop can you upload them or repost them I really can't stand walking EC's and other stuff. Oh yeah and i got a problem, are wings supposed to be rare or easy to find. Alot of people say you can find it in the Numa cave and i was there for about 3 hours leveling and searching for items and i havn't found it yet so i think people are lieing to me or it might be it is kinda really rare! All that time i was leveling i have gotten to level 160. Well 162 if you wana br accurate. Btw im DemonSlayer in game.Where do i get my level 140+ set? I've been to numa's , Bosses, Mino, happy cave, and that level 100+ area. Lots of people are doing a great job in leveling. troop you should add more leveling caves if you feel like it.

Ooops sorry i accidently forgot to log off my bro's account xD