**DarkRealm**

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
yeh its bt they fking me about tbh everyday my internet goes down!changing isp tbh!

anyway 1st post updated get new exe there cya all soon

Pulsar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2005
what a shock ay lol.Never known a server to crash so much.

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
guess wot fking bt strikes again.
ive just paid them t wats my last payment im now changing isp!
i recomend no1 go with nor stay wiv bt they r sh1t.
i will change ips and all and ill post new exe in a mo sorry guys

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
new server website on 1st post.
thnx a lot 2 ell/mutatedkbass/someone and his brother!!!

its not completely finished yet but u can c sum server screenies and add ur own if u like and downloads there 2 soon will b the forum so will b no need 2 moan complain etc on here.

hope ur all enjoying server

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
lol i am but nuttin 2 do xD hehe oh well back 2 lvlin me noobin xD haha get sum 300+ stuff 2 do troop and a item patc as well xD

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
i cant seem 2 get on the server when it says its up???

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
ok ive had server down 4 a couple of hrs this morning so i can fix the major bugs.

lionroar now works,masshealing now works,grps now work and the extra amulet now works.

get the new exe 4 the new items and stuff on 1st post as usual.same ip etc just need it 2 c the new stuff

cya all ingame thnx 4 ur patience

rampage505

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 3, 2005
after selecting the server all i get is a black screen with a message box titled wrong. all the text is in korean. how do i fix this. i have all the patches and the latest exe file

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
lol i bet u used euro mir :S best way is 2 join through using the ftp and the mir setup ect ect troop lol u need 2 get the other stuff sorted !! i walk like im goin sideways lmao and wen i look up i look like a female char who is dying in slow motion lool !

troop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 28, 2003
hey everyone, its troops gf here. im afraid bt are really **** and my internet crashed once again.
Im not sure what to do to put it back up for you guys because i need to change stuff so troop says.
He is at work and will be back about 5ish to fix it.

Sorry again!!